Thursday, February 2, 2017

- I quickly found out that spenekremen to the cows worked well – Theend

Sminkepungen had the girls in the “Farm celebrity” let the lie remain at home when they lived on the farm, but still we see from time to time that the rays that are only there on the TV screen.

Even though the girls ended up with a natural glow on your face after many weeks without makeup, reveals several of them that they took in using creative solutions to decorate themselves during their stay.

- Soot from the fireplace was the stroke of genius to use as eyeshadow I found out. But the road a little the next morning when I gnidde they blacked my eyes, ” says Linni Meister – who felt that the eyes of the and to the was a little red.

The road a bit, but it went quickly over, ” says 31-year-old to the Newspaper.

the Case continues under the image.

CREATIVE: Linni had several different tricks up its sleeve in order to feel more comfortable on the Farm. PHOTO: TV2/STRIX View more

Spenekrem as lip gloss

It was not just the soot from the fireplace, Master used to dress up on the farm. She also discovered a smart solution for dry lips after having milked the cows.

- I quickly found out that spenekremen we used on the cows worked very well as a moisturizer for the lips. It was almost a bit like vaseline, ” explains Meister – at the same time reveals how she got the roses in your cheeks:

- Of to stuck I a small hole in your finger to get out some blood I could use as rouge.

the Case continues under the image.

ALSO USED the SOOT: Ida Gran-Jansen used the soot for both brows and eyes. PHOTO: TV2/STRIX View more

Used the mosquito spray as hairspray

Ida Gran-Jansen (28) admits that she too took in the use of soot-trick to put makeup on both eyes and eyebrows.

- Brows my lost complete color. I looked like a corpse and to claim “the Whole of Norway Baker”-the winner of the Newspaper.

I found a rusty nail and dipped it in soot from the fireplace. It worked perfectly as a øyenbrynspenn.

Went down 12 kilos on

Nevertheless admits Gran-Jansen as to common used to be styled before she will be on TV, that it was nice to be sminkefri.

- It is so healthy for the skin to live without the makeup on it the way we did. It has the very well off. I’m no sminkedukke to normal, but it was quite unfamiliar at the beginning to not have on anything.

But it was not just the face Ida chose to “freshening” up.

- and we used the mosquito spray as a hairspray. And a fork to brush her hair. The latter worked a bit poor however.

the Case continues under the image.

mosquito spray AS HAIRSPRAY: Gran-Jansen, often used the mosquito spray as a hair spray to get volume in your hair. PHOTO: TV2/STRIX View more

- Never looked so good

Ingeborg Myhre (41) were satisfied with its appearance, and did little to embellish on the Farm.

I know that some of the girls went to the fireplace and took the soot around your eyes, but when I tried on the same so I’m not out. Even though I felt terribly ugly, I was surprised how nice I looked in the mirror when I came out. I think never I’ve seen so good, ” says Myhre – who purposely lost a sleggetvekamp against Ida Gran-Jansen.

Myhre think that the food had much to say for the glow in the face and how the hair was looking out.

- Imagine that you only eat organic locally produced food and at the same time is outside in the fresh air all day. My hair was so nice, my skin was fantastic and I was down seven pounds. We saw the awesome out all the men, she tells Dagbladet.

NATURAL: Ingeborg Myhre chose not to embellish her appearance when she was inside on the farm. PHOTO: TV2/STRIX Show more

ALSO READ: – At times I cried myself to sleep and cried when I woke up

Similar to See and Hear on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment