Saturday, February 28, 2015

A happy Susanne Wergeland is excited everyday life with my fiance Atle … – kjendis.no

Friday it became clear that TV2 profile and “My dance crew» -deltageren Susanne Furøy Wergeland (29) has become engaged to VG journalist Atle Jorstad.

Courting happened in Thailand. Susanne and her boyfriend went, after she busted TV 2 program “My dance crew” earlier this year.



Must plan weddings

For Seoghør.no she says that the couple takes a little stand a chance by betrothed.

– We have not even lived together, so we take the one a small chance by betroth us. But now we are so happy as when we do it just says a crush Susanne.

She says that they were able to plan the wedding of celebrate.

– We had the three days left, so the days went by to the plan. I have already snakekt with ladies who styler me TV2 about wedding dress and makeup, so I hope they can help me. We’ll probably get married next summer or something, but not this summer at least, because I have such a large family, laughing Wergeland.

Preserves passion

29-yearold has been girlfriend with Atle Jorstad since 2013, is not afraid to suffer closet disappear even if they marry.

– It is up to each individual, but we have, as I said not even lived together, so I’m looking forward, smiling sports sank opportunity.

She has previously revealed to Seoghør.no that it was her boyfriend’s enthusiasm that got her to say yes to join in the dance competition.

But even before she started training to “My dance crew” made type that Susanne got swung on dance floor.

– I dance a lot more now that I have a boyfriend. Then insert the out on the dance floor and relax.

ALSO READ: – I dance more after I got sweetheart

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment