Thursday, April 9, 2015

Chris Medina has got Norwegian girlfriend – TV 2

There are VG as Thursday reports that the pop star Chris Medina (31) has been compared with Norwegian Silje Skylstad Gotaas (28).

– Yes, we Dater confirms Medina VG.

– I remember when Silje would shake me the first time. She rolled my and all the others glasses on the table – which resulted in all the drink flowed over me, says Medina.

Silje Skylstad Gotaas reveals to See and Hear the Medina visiting with her in Norway now, but that he lives in Chicago and Los Angeles.

– He’s a funny guy who makes me laugh, and it often! For me it is very important. But he is a very nice and warm person, but it came perhaps no surprise, says Silje to See and Hear.



Did it end with traffic injured girlfriend

It is one year since Chris Medina broke up with his girlfriend traffic injured Juliana Ramos (30). It was with the love song about the band to his injured girlfriend, What Are Words that Medina melted a whole world four years ago.

It was namely just before the two would marry in 2009 that Ramos was severely injured in a traffic accident and was in a coma for several weeks.

Medina says that his family has supported him even though he left Ramos.

– They want me to be happy no matter what I choose in my life. As long as I’m happy with what I do, they support me, he says to VG.



Norway Friendship

After American Idol participant broke through with the song, he has been many times in Norway. He has hosted the Norwegian edition of Idol, visited Good Morning Norway several times, held a series of concerts, sung at funerals and received many Norwegian friends.

Tell us:

We remunerates good celebrity tips

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment