Saturday, February 28, 2015

Lisa Tønne replaced champagne with morphine at the final party – TV 2

See how Lisa Tønne knee injuries in the top of the case.

Friday night went the thrilling finale of “My Dance Crew” of stack. First place was between Thomas ‘fingers’ Gullstad (33) and his dance crew Absence and Lisa Tønne (36) and Juice Crew.



finale ended with a crash

After viewing the votes were counted, it became clear that the victory went to fingers and Absence, with delicate margin. They gathered in 50.2 percent of the vote.

Ever since the first week of the program, participants have struggled with various injuries. Bruising, bad clothes and stiff necks. For Lisa Tønne it has been wonderful to escape the damage – until it went very wrong in the final.

The last battle round end with a crash. Comedian damaged namely knee when she fell from a “human horse”. She had to replace finale party and champagne with hospitals and morphine.

– I spoke wrong when I put on “horse.” I should of horse of four, but it was little wrong with the census. I was a little anxious and then back to the horse went down, I landed right on his knee, telling Barrel TV two days after the accident.

– Realized quickly that something was wrong

After the damage was quickly knee iced down, and Lisa brag physios on production up in cloud.

– Luckily I did large swellings, because I got taped ice on the knee once, but it was an excruciating pain, she says.

Lisa unable to stand on his knee after the fall, and quickly realized that something was seriously wrong. On TV she pursed together and keep from screaming in pain, but behind the scenes she could not hold back the tears.

– During the break I started cry of pain. I fainted and threw up, telling Barrel.

Juice Crew won the hearts

She limps now around on crutches, and must be held close up the stairs to the apartment of her husband.

– He must carry two children and me up and down the steep stairs now, she says.

Although Lisa injured himself properly, she keeps spirits up. The accident was more serious than she first believed, and she will take MRI on Monday. When she gets to know if she must operate or not.

If you sick now, then?

– No, I do not get. I does not engage in such things, says the brave comedian.

Are you disappointed by yesterday?

– No, absolutely not. I can not say enough about the dance crew mine. Absence won money but Juice Crew won the hearts. We got turned it into that 0.2 percent separated us, and it is very impressive.

Comedian girlfriend Cecilie NEESS, supported Lisa Tønne the hospital Friday night:

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment