Friday, February 27, 2015

Linn Skåber becomes judge in “Norwegian Talents” – VG

Linn Skåber agree to be a guest in the “News on New” if Jon Almaas and Knut Nærum enroll “Norwegian Talents”.

Although Skåber (44) is delighted that her own very first audition was never filmed, she looks forward to assume the judging panel when TV 2 starts off with a new round of talent competition this fall.

– I know what it means to have an expression needs and stand in front of a jury. It is no secret that I applied five times Drama School before I came in, sparkles Skåber when VG hit her Thursday morning.

She poses with two swollen, bloodshot eyes because of an intense conjunctivitis and therefore take sunglasses when VG photographer retrieves camera. But never so wrong that it is not good for anything. Skåber, which is relevant in critically acclaimed “Pietà” on Centralteatret in Oslo five times a week, think conjunctivitis will give the character an additional tip when she tonight go on stage.



 & lt; p & gt; P & # xc5; SCENE: Linn Sk & # xE5; pray in & # xAB; Pieta & #xBB;. & lt; / p & gt;

ON STAGE: Linn Skåber in “Pieta”.

Photo: FREDRIK ARRF

– The production is about securing a woman who wakes fyllesyk in a hotel room, so then is the perfect! laughing Linn adds.

– The public will ask oneself: How in the world can she do it?

Should see “New in New “

But it is more than theater and film (she is also relevant in” Staying Alive “on cinema) is on the agenda for newlyweds Skåber. For yes, she is the girlfriend of Babelfish bassist Simon Malm (41), but it will come back to. And then there’s “Norwegian Talents”, then – the program that almost will compete with Skåber earlier Friday job – namely “New on New” on NRK.

– We go right not simultaneously. “New on New» sent while “Norwegian Talents” paused, then when will I get with me, ‘said Skåber.

– You did not consider to search back to “New on New” when it was now clear that Ingrid Gjessing Linhave should stop?

– No, I see it as my happiness in life that I can do many different things. I thank every day I have the opportunity. Either way it is the theater which is my foundation, and I can combine it with working for various TV channels, so I’m happy. I gladly jump back and forth between the channels.



TRAVEL: Linn Skåber, pictured here without conjunctivitis some time back , enjoys having many irons in the fire. – I’m lucky to have a fun job, she says.

Photo: Kyrre Lien , VG

Proposes “bachelors” -Jon

Skåber strongly believe that Pernille Sorensen (37) will make happiness as new coach in “New on New.”

– I am very happy to Pernille and this is completely her size. And then she Comedian Norway finest chin! Just note it says Skåber, who rejoice to see Friday’s first «News on New broadcast of Sørensen.

– But NRK could have driven another disturbance, then. I envision that it had been incredibly cool if Jon Almaas could gymnasts Norway around best ‘bachelors’ style and hand out roses to the female comedians he would carry on – until he finally sat back right. But Pernille had enough won anyway, at least as long as I was with, joking Skåber.

– But Pernille is not blonde, then?

– She’s a little blonde locked inside. Blond and wise, believe Skåber who disregards that she can appear as a guest in the “News on New.”



 & lt; p & gt; NEW TEAM: Knut N & # xE6; rum (53), Pernille S & # XF8; timberline (37) and and Jon Almaas (47). & lt; br / & gt; & lt; / p & gt;

NEW TEAM: Knut Nærum (53), Pernille Sorensen (37 ) and and Jon Almaas (47).

Photo: Trond Solberg , VG

– I say yes to the invitation if Jon and Knut set in “Norwegian Talents”. Deal! They have many hidden talents, I know. Among other things, both cartwheels.



Hoping for arguing

Skåber intend part that she juror must make some difficult decisions.

– There are some fun if I become Slemme Linn. Slemme Linn strikes again, somehow. I hope it will be arguing. I love discussions and disagreements, she laughs.

– What did you say if your own son in 12 years would enroll in the talent show?

– I refuse not Niels so much … He could happily signed up, only he took the surname of his father chuckles Skåber adding:

– It’s little vulnerable, this friendly, but we are no cruel jury. I think I’m good to give honest feedback, but I have enough practice a little to emit sad eyes. It comes to be constructive and give with both heart and head. But to send someone with a big dream into an everyday, it will not be easy. Participants will console themselves with the fact that it goes several roads lead to Rome – I know everything about yourself.

 & lt; p & gt; FILM ACTIVE: Linn Sk & # xE5; pray and Agnes Kittelsen I & # xAB; Staying Alive & # xBB;. & lt; br / & gt; & lt ; / p & gt;

FILM ACTIVE: Linn Skåber and Agnes Kittelsen In “Staying Alive”.

Photo: MAIPO staying

Fell the audition

Skåber remembers well his first audition at age 20. She worked as a singing waiter in Oslo and comedians Thomas Giertsen and Atle Antonsen was looking for a star.

– So – I know very well what it is to suffer in front of a jury. I had to make a revue number I had written – in my job. They were fucking, and I was willing. I remember that it was broad daylight – and that I was in love with storm Thomas. I thought he was dead handsome. Thank God that there will never be shown on TV! But they took me and we became “Risikompaniet” reminisces Skåber – which was actually the girlfriend of Giertsen shortly after. Off and on relationship lasted four years.



New Boyfriend

Today Skåber who said just fallen in love Simon Malm, who she met through mutual friends. His busy schedule despite – Skåber prioritize romance. Both live in Oslo.

– You always have time to what you want. Love gives more energy, so there is always room for. The only thing that is a pity is that he appeared right now. If I could not signed up for “Quest for Love” and turned two birds with one stone for TV 2!

– What qualities do you value most in girlfriend?

– kind is a good first place, and it is undervalued in our time. Combined with that he is incredibly exciting, it becomes good. And so it is good that he is a musician. Actor do not go, she laughs. Around the same time that “Norwegian Talents” will premiere this fall, dolls Skåber up on the big screen in the new movie “Wendy effect”, where she plays luxury prostitute.

– It will be a good combination – both family friendly and family unkind at once, think Skåber about the two projects.

Note: Mia Gundersen (53) continues as a judge in “Norwegian Talents” but they which other two being with, is not yet entirely clear. TV 2 has not signed a contract with presenter.

GET spotlight NEWS ON FACEBOOK

 & lt; p & gt; DRISTID Linn Sk & # xE5; asks (44) and Nils J & # XF8; rgen Kaalstad (36) during recording of the film & # xAB ; Wendy effect & # xBB; last year h & # XF8; st. The film f & # xE5; r p & # xE5; remiere to h & # XF8; stone. & lt; br / & gt; & lt; / p & gt;

DRISTID: Linn Skåber (44) and Nils Jørgen Kaalstad (36 ) while recording movie “Wendy effect” last fall. The film gets påremiere autumn.

Photo: Robert S. Oak , VG
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment