Thursday, February 26, 2015

These guys are ready for “Paradise Hotel” – Page2

(page2): 9 March is the season premiere of this year’s “Paradise Hotel”.

Earlier this week became the first hotel guests revealed.

ALSO READ: Here are this year’s participants in “Paradise Hotel”

First week there are five girls and ten boys who check into the hotel.

Side2 met participants in Mexico during recording in January and we have already become a little better acquainted with the girls and the first five “Paradise Hotel” gangs.

READ MORE: Paradise Emilie: – Sex on television is not the world doom

Here you will learn a bit more about the last five “Paradise Hotel” The participants who are ready for a hotel stay with temptations and challenges.

ALSO READ: How have you never seen before Triana Iglesias

The article continues below.

ON TV: This is five of this year’s Paradise boys.

Silje Bjørnstad Mediehuset Nettavisen

– I love attention

Kevin Kvam Violence 20 years

Kevin says to Side2 that he has set no limits to what he can do on TV and think everything is allowed.

– I love attention, and people deserve to see a type like me at the Paradise Hotel.

Why do you think that?

– Because I look good.

What kind of girls hope you check in?

– I would like a girl who is blond, has blue eyes, nice ass and fine thigh. Or a brunette who has brown eyes and is slightly mysterious. But I hope the girls are uglier than me, so I can seduce them. And I can have sex on TV if it gives me some advantages in relation to the game.

What kind of girls hope you do not check in?

– I do not like girls from Stavanger and Bergen or girls who are naughty. And I’m not a fan of thick girls.

Look portrait interview with Kevin from TV3 here:

Silje Bjørnstad Mediehuset Nettavisen

– I’m an alpha male

Harald Other Vanebo 22 years

According to Harald’s his tactic to win “Paradise Hotel” very simple:

– I’ll be buddy with all the guys, greets the new coming in and be great heartthrob among girls. So I get everyone on my side, says 22-year-old Side2.

How are dreamgirl?

– It’s a girl that is sporty, has nice ass, not too small or too big tits and tanned skin. So she must have a nice face and a nice personality and who understands me.

Harald describes itself as a alpha male and are not afraid to take the leadership role inside the hotel.

– I need it over your eyes on what all the others do and I am liked a bit like leader type.

Describe yourself in three words?

Outgoing, thoughtful and slick.

Look portrait interview with Harald Other TV3 here:

Silje Bjørnstad Mediehuset Nettavisen


– I’m not very fond of silicone

Pierre Louis Olsson 21 years

Swedish Pierre moved to Oslo in the autumn of 2014. Most of the time spent on training and 21-year-old says to Side2 that he otherwise like to party and to take life easy.

Why are you with the “Paradise Hotel”?

– Because I will be NOK 300,000 richer. So I thrive well in the heat, I love to party and meet girls. I hope the girls are so cool and it gets a lot of alcohol and party.

What kind of girls do you like?

– I like both brunettes and blondes. They must love to have big tits and nice ass, all that we guys like. But I’m not very fond of silicone – it should look nice, but it should be good to take on also not true. Girls screaming and want attention is something I am so excited.

Look portrait interview with Pierre from TV3 here:

Silje Bjørnstad Mediehuset Nettavisen

“Is it possible to get lulled into a piece of meat?”

Mads Island 21 years

21 years old Mads says to Side2 that he hopes he will be familiar with many good ladies inside the “Paradise Hotel”.

– I fall enough for brunettes, and it is important to have a nice ass. I do not like girls who are really vain and always wear makeup. So I appreciation for ladies who have a slightly more natural look, and not behind a makeup mask all the time. Otherwise it is it annoying with girls who have pipe voice and looks like Barbie dolls.

Have you set any limits to what you can do on TV?

– No, not really. I take it as it comes. I am certainly one of those who can have sex. It’s a normal thing to do.

Do you have any tricks check?

No, not really. Once I said this to a girl: “I know you are a vegetarian, but is it possible to get lulled into a piece of meat anyway?” Then came her boyfriend shortly afterwards. It was not quite optimal, laughing Mads.

– I have enough little dry humor, but everyone laughs anyway because it’s so stupid that you have to laugh. So fun with “one liners” -vitser.

Which role will you inside the hotel?

– I’m probably one comic relief and one that makes a little hustle and bustle.

Silje Bjørnstad Mediehuset Nettavisen

– Am I on filling several times a week, I feel rotten

Jonas Opsahl 22 years

Jonas is a personal trainer and he trains 5-6 times a week. It’s body weight training is the favorite.

How will it be built at Paradise Hotel where it may be limited training opportunities?

– It is always good with a break from training. It’s going to be weird, but it will be a part for practice anyway. And when there might also be an advantage to have some bearing on just bodyweight exercises.

What type of party-boy are you?

– I find it fun with a party, but I attach no more often than I would myself, and then usually by the party is related to an occasion such as birthday or the like. So I attach maybe 1-2 times every month. I probably will not attach every day inside the Paradise Hotel. I can happily take me a drink, but I will not get drunk several times a week. When I feel rotten.

What kind of girls do you fall for?

– I’m not keen hair and that way, but a pretty face and that we would rather have similar interests is important. And she likes to take care of their bodies.

Which girls hope you do not check in?

Girls from Stavanger! Heh heh, nah. I’m angry over girls who talk a lot about themselves and that takes a lot of space.

Silje Bjørnstad Mediehuset Nettavisen

Shopping with ad links

Travel with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment