Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Become better acquainted with this year’s “Paradise Hotel” The girl – Page2

(page2): March 9, it is clear for a new season of “Paradise Hotel”.

The recording of the reality program started in January and earlier this week became the participants revealed.

READ MORE: This year’s Paradise participants

READ ALSO: See the first clip Paradise Hotel

Side2 met the expectant participants and talked with them all before they checked into the hotel.

Here you are a little better acquainted with the five first Paradise girls who check in at the Paradise Hotel 2015.

Later this week we become better acquainted with the boys checking in “Paradise Hotel”.

The article continues below.

GIRLS IN THE YEAR PARADISE HOTEL: Tina, Isabell, Emilie, Sara and Martine.

Silje Bjørnstad Mediehuset Nettavisen

– Hope it comes into something nice to look at

Martine Sjøhaug 21 years

– I volunteered not at Paradise Hotel yourself, so first I just thought, “No, it is completely unacceptable, and this is not me at all. “But then I thought little of it and it’s an experience and an opportunity that must take, otherwise I’m going to regret it. And if you behave well you may as well come out of it okay, says Martine to Page2.

What expectations do you have?

– I dread the crappy choices one must take, but that’s it’s only. I have the setting that this is a game, and I’m not here to make me boyfriend or new friends. But it’s very easy to sit at home and say, for it is quite another when you meet the other participants.

So there is no question with girlfriend?

– Yes, it is completely unacceptable! And I have sex on TV so I think that I can be here again, laughing 21-year-old.

What boys hope you check in then?

– Certainly one that is dark, handsome and kind, but at the same time so it must be one I will not fall for it, heh heh! But when it comes to choosing a partner so I’m not going to choose the handsomest of the boys. For when checking in new girls so they’ll go after the most handsome once, so I have to go for one that is fun and that is well liked. So I’m not going to choose based on appearance, but I hope the there is something nice to look at in there then, smiles Martine.

Silje Bjørnstad Mediehuset Nettavisen

Look portrait interviewed Martine TV3 here:

– wait most to see the boys

Isabel Shiroq Raad 20 years

– I love to party so it will attach just about every weekend. Otherwise like I travel, exercise and meet new people, says Isabel Side2.

When it comes to checking in at the Paradise Hotel is still not fixing 20-year-old is looking forward most to.

– I’m most looking forward to seeing the boys! I hope it checks into a bit like “player-boys” who are tall, handsome and well-trained.

But are you open to find you a boyfriend at the hotel then?

– No! It does not happen. And it will not be sex!

What boys hope you i on’t checking in?

– Such as “cocky”, cheeky and high on himself.

Which role will you inside the hotel?

– Maybe she never shut up and be partying all the time. I sit never quiet. When I attach I have never vote the following day. On party so I sing all the time and dances much.

Yes, you wake up often with complete horror?

– Heh heh, sometimes! If it has been late nach spiel and ølbrillene been on! Then it is a little crisis, but it is not so often it happens, fortunately, laughing Isabell.

Silje Bjørnstad Mediehuset Nettavisen


– Not the doom having sex on TV

Emilie FLEIM Svang 22 years

– I grew up with to pursue theater and walked the line “Dance and drama” in high school. So I think that can come in handy in “Paradise Hotel”.

22-year old says to Side2 that she sees herself as spontaneous and adventurous.

– I volunteered at the Paradise Hotel because I think it’s boring to sit in Norway to do the same every single day. So when it comes such opportunities then you have to take them!

Are you open to get girlfriend inside the hotel?

– You never know who checks in, but like so basically did not dream my boyfriend signed up “Paradise Hotel”. I fall for a bit like “laidback snowboard boys” and maybe a bit like rock guys who do not look at the Paradise Hotel! tells Emilie to Page2.

Do you miss having a boyfriend?

– It’s nice to have a boyfriend, so if the occasion arises and it’s a boy I like so it’s nice there.

Have you set any limits to what you can do on TV?

– I think it’s worse to be evil against any and bullying, and simply be a bitch than to have sex. I will have to try to avoid having sex on TV in terms of my family, but for me it’s not the world’s doom if it happens. It’s something everyone does and hits one a man like very well so it can happen.

Silje Bjørnstad Mediehuset Nettavisen

Watch clips with Emilie TV3 here:

– I should not have sex on TV !

Tina Hagen 25 years

– I work in a nursery and in his spare time runs most of the time for training. I train to be able to tune in bikini fitness, I’ve never asked before, but have a desire to be part of such a competition, says Tina.

When it comes to stay in “Paradise Hotel” so hope the 25 year old that it does not enter the boys as she can fall for.

– I’m easily distracted! The guys I like best is yet those charming and who have some muscles and tattoos. But I will not get me ‘Paradise’ -kjæreste. And I should not have sex on TV!

What dread you then?

– I have so much energy that I should have gotten used to suffice a little challenging to not get trained I tend.

What is your strongest side as “Paradise” Participation?

– I get along very well with most, and I do not think people look at me as a girl who is troublesome or talking too much. I’m good at controlling myself so it does not become too much “me”. So I hope I get far with it, says Tina to Page2.

Silje Bjørnstad Mediehuset Nettavisen

– Hope it checks your girls with a little more forms

Sara Stålesen 22 years

– I think the other participants have the notion that I’m on solar and seaside holiday, but I’m in it to win! But getting a girlfriend at Paradise is the question. Then we rather see what happens when we comes out, says Sara.

How are your dreams?

– High and dark is the best. And with tattoos!

22-year-old believes the Paradise stay being some of the best she has been through.

– I am very happy in a party and love both alcohol and loud music . And I make a lot of mood! I hate drama, but it is fun with different people with different opinions.

What kind of role do you think you get inside the hotel?

– The whimsical!

Are you comfortable with parading around in bikinis on TV then?

– No, absolutely not! I have a perfectly fine relationship with my own body, but with all the lines here so it becomes a bit like “Oh shit”! But I hope the fact that checking into some girls with a little more forms such as me, then it becomes equally, Sarah laugh.

Silje Bjørnstad Mediehuset Nettavisen

Shopping with ad links

Travel with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment