Saturday, January 3, 2015

Adopted away their first daughter, now she has become mother for the second time – Page2

(page2): Cate Lynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra, known from the series Teen Mum, chose to adopt away their first daughter when she was 16 years old became pregnant in 2008.

Carly and her boyfriend chose the time to adopt because they considered that they had not godenok prerequisites to take care of her at that time.

Now the two became engaged, Cate Lynn has been 22, and the two have become parents for this time this Christmas.

It is known yet what their daughter called, but there are indications that the letter V, since the two calls her “baby V” on social media.

In January tweet Cate Lynn that the small was on its way, while leaving Tyler out a picture of the two together with their first daughter Carly.



– Now it happens. Now we do all this again. It feels surreal and I freak out, but I can hardly wait until I get to see my little angel. I think a lot about Carly now. But this time I know that I should be allowed to take her home with me. I love my girls !, he wrote under the picture.

First nyttårdag was their second daughter came into the world, and Tyler announced baby ankomt on Instagram.



– Mamma Bear keeps our little angel . I can not describe how this feels. Look at my beautiful bride! This woman is so strong, caring and self-sacrificing. I could not ask for a better family, he wrote.

Tyler and Cate Lynn has today both permanent jobs. They work with adults disabled.

– We have learned from our parents did wrong. Tyler and I own our own home, we have two cars and income to take care of a child, Cate Lynn previously stated about to become a mother for the second time.

She says the new child will get to know everything about Carly. Such agreement is now visiting the Carly twice a year.

Shopping with ad links

Ad

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment