Sunday, January 4, 2015

- I had to go a few rounds with myself – Seher

Actor Dennis Storhøi found out that he could not do without his wife.

SEOGHØR.NO: From Sunday evening Dennis Storhøi (54) to see the lavish NRK series “The battle for heavy water”, where he plays the role of Hydro director Bjørn Henriksen.

In a portrait interview with Dagbladet magazine he tells TV series and other projects, but also about the ups and downs in the nearly 20-year relationship with his wife.

During the 2000s witnessed the couple having marital problems on two occasions, and Dagbladet Magazine tells the hardworking actor his wife, Mona, put hard against hard. Storhøi still will not admit that it is she who decides in the relationship.

– But that kind of violation, I could not just jump back into your relationship without changing it irritated, I had to go some rounds with myself and really fix what did not work, he says to newspaper magazine.

The case continues below.



MORE TIME FOR FAMILY: A few years ago stepped Dennis Storhøi down on workload and decided to be more present for the family. Here at “Peer Gynt” -premiere in 2008, together with the children Max (left), Pernille and Mathias (front) and his wife Mona. Morten Krogh

Hectic life

The soon «Chicago» -aktuelle 54-year-old son Mathias along with Mona, in addition to the children Max and Pernilla from previous relationships.

When he was a permanent employee at Oslo Nye Teater, was it extremely difficult to combine acting and family life, and in 2004 he suffered ulcers in addition to debris in marriage.

– I felt a great need to get an overview of my own life. I had not time to be there! And I was home, I was not completely present. Constantly on the verge of new samples and performances, he told VG in 2012.



ON MULTIPLE PLATFORMS: Dennis Storhøi sparkles both on stage, silver screen and TV screen. Here pictured “My Fair Lady” -premieren at Folketeateret in Oslo winter 2013. Tor Lindseth

Today, Dennis Storhøi freelancer and enjoying having more control over their workday. Autumn 2014 he chose to postpone their show “Dennis Storhøi – Unplugged”, which is scheduled being set up in several Norwegian cities this year instead.

Family man has furthermore revealed to VG that the two oldest children his mean he has become more “soft” with age. That he is less stressed and busy today, also due to his wife got him to change priorities’s.

– I managed to know everything I missed her, and it dawned on me that it was worth fighting for, says Dennis Storhøi outspoken Dagbladet Magazine today.

“The battle for heavy water” has premiered on BBC1 Sunday 4th January at 20.55.

ALSO READ: – She was so warm and good

4. January 2015 – 4:10 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment