Saturday, January 3, 2015

Thom Hell own cover of different Bjarne Brøndbo – Fædrelandsvennen

KRISTIANSAND : Saturday is the premiere of “Every time we meet.” First man out to get their songs performed by other artists is Bjarne Brøndbo from DDE Thom Hell chose to sing “It goes likes no.”



southern

– There is a bright tune. It was very southern. I can just forget to sing in Trøndelag, so I discovered a new side of myself, says Thom Hell telephone from Oslo.

He had to do some rewrites to get the text to fit the southern dialect and then he has changed some chords.

– It’s weird with it. I feel that there could be a Thom Hell song.

– If I were to start crying it would fight embarrassing

Thom Hell participates in TV2 “Every time we meet” with Jonas Fjeld, Bjarne Brøndbo and several others. He hopes he will not have to cry on television.

“Every time we meet” was recorded in late summer 2014 at Vestre Kjærnes farm at Moss, and appear on television the next two weekends. Jonas Fjeld, Inger Lise Rypdal, Onkl P, Silje Nergaard and Lene are the other artists that Bjarne Brøndbo and Thom Hell to interpret.

– I was very pleased with all versions I had to do, although I think it is equally terrible to see myself on television. I had a lot of fun and it was nice folks, says Thom Hell.



– Fun, weird and nice

6. February appears the program where artists honors Southerner.

– It is especially when others do my songs. There nobody who can make it sadder than I have done myself, but it was fun, weird and nice at the same time. I felt very proud.

“Every time we meet” was shown for the first time in 2012, and since has several well-known Norwegian artists participated in the program.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment