Sunday, January 4, 2015

- Had backbone to tackle it – NRK

– It was perhaps not so stupid that I went out, the younger had probably taken it heavier than me. I’ve been out on a winter before, and had the backbone to tackle it, says Knut Ove to NRK.no.

Although it was a short stay for Knut Ove, who is from Bergen, he nevertheless satisfied with their participation in Anno.

– I got the jewel of the experience, it was fantastic. I got the very best out of it, everyone was positive, open and friendly, he said.



Physical challenge

That it was Knut Ove who was elected førsteduellant came as no surprise on him.

– It was very much physical work in the beginning, and I took it maybe a bit more calm than the others. I had plans to lay low, while several of the younger participants worked very hard for hours, he said.

When it was Enoch who missed the tournament, he realized quickly the battle most likely was lost.

– He could brandish before!

Enoch won comfortably, and Knut Ove thus became the first person out of Anno.

(The article continues after the video)

Knut Ove learns that he is førsteduellant

Notified out of 2014

It was the son of Knut Ove who suggested he enroll in Anno. Boxing Day in 2013, he experienced losing his wife, who was his childhood love.

– It happened a tragedy, so I needed a break and told me a little out of 2014. I was kiting on the Hardangervidda and I volunteered at Anno.

Now he looks back at the week in Anno as a great experience.

– In my job situation it was good that I came quickly came back to the office, we had to organize that I was gone. It was just like a little far summer, away from everything and away from mobile phone and litigation, says Knut Ove, who works is a lawyer with his own practice.

– Now I’m just left with pleasant things of Anno . It would have been okay to be a little longer, but it is far worse to smoke after 5-6 weeks, he said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment