Saturday, January 3, 2015

OnklP performed “Vinsjan på kaia” with new text: – He is a poet – TV 2

DDEs lead singer Bjarne Brøndbo (49) was hailed in “Every time we meet” on TV2 Saturday 3 January.

Namsos band DDE is one of the most popular bands. 90s kept the sold-out concerts in all the nooks and crannies, had frequent television appearances and astronomical record sales. In 2004 passed the one million records sold. They were named ‘Grammy under Spellemannprisen 1996.

DDEs popularity exploded in 1996 with “It goes likes en», which today is the fourth best-selling Norwegian album of all time: 270,000 copies .

Saturday evening pray DDE songs interpreted by Inger Lise Rypdal, Jonas Fjeld, Thom Hell, Pål “OnklP» Tøien, Silje Nergaard and Lene.

We followed the broadcast in line with the program with videos of all performances and what Bjarne Brøndbo think about versions.

– Very unusual

Silje Nergaard surprised Bjarne by selecting party song “Rai Rai» from 1993.

– I was pretty sure that she came to choose something more obviously. “Rai Rai” is nowhere near what she operates with daily, but she has made it a song that matches her daily universe. So if you want to do something new with “Rai Rai,” it was okay that it was Silje. It was very unusual, says Bjarne Brøndbo TV 2.

Bjarne says that “Rai Rai” is a song DDE simply must play at every concert.

– Total I certainly sung “Rai Rai» more consecutive months on stage – it is around 4-5000 times – and we can not escape. It must be performed.



– Good and worthy version

Thom Hell had the honor of starting the musical part in the premiere program. He gave a kristiansandsk version of DDEs monsterhit “It goes likes no ‘from 1996.

– Thom Hell and” It goes likes no’ is basically an unthinkable combination. There is always one of the songs that are highlighted when talking about DDE It was very nice. He has built on track here and there. He has taken our song taken away boogie, made nice pop of it. It was a good and worthy version of a great song, says Brøndbo.



tearful “E6″

Jonas Fjeld, whose real name is Terry Nilsen, selected” E6 “from” Det går likar no “disc. It triggered tear ducts to almost all artists, including Bjarne.

– Kjempefin version. Terje is a country / roots-tubs. All he has worked with are derived from the bedrock. “E6″ is pretty close to a country tradition. We in D.D.E. have heard much of The Eagles, and it is a very short distance from “E6″ – with the exception of dialect – to “Take It Easy” by The Eagles. Terje could brought it at a concert.



– I think it was crap tough, I!

Lene hammered with” bum “and it fell really the taste of Bjarne.

– I think it was crap tough, I! When one has sold 35 million records and been a little cartoon character and everyone thinks you’re stupid and simple in the head … The hard facts are that Lene is the biggest star is here. We talk a-ha level. In a Norwegian context it is gigantic, and I think it’s shit tough that she has performed “bum” on TV. No one has ever played the song with the exception of DDE No! So there is a great TV moment.



– I could not take it inwards me

OnklP retrieved” Vinsjan på kaia “and sang it with partial text.

– There is one thing I’m sorry: This was day one. Everything was new. From OnklP clack in the glass until he was finished, I had no idea how this came to be. He is so totally different artist, and the musical expression is very different, so when he would take “Vinsjan på kaia” I thought, “he will now destroy the finest song our”. It was the first thing that struck me. I think I’m going to get floored when I it again. I think it is insanely much better than what I was left with after hearing it once. It was enough beautiful, touching and at times brilliant, but I could not take it inwards me then. He is a poet, says Bjarne Brøndbo TV 2.

See OnklP will perform ‘Vinsjan på kaia »top of the article.

– It was enough for me høydaren

Inger Lise Rypdal got the honor to finish with “The impossible is possible!”, which was Bjarnes favorite on her tonight.

– There was enough høydaren for me. She has found the song. She was through prepared. It was so nice. I hope she will apply to their concerts. It is an incredibly beautiful song with accompanying fine text.

– Is it true that this is your personal favorite song of DDE?

– I have several favorites, but I think I’m the one in DDE who are most fond of “The impossible is possible!”. It’s a damn fine tune and it’s fun to sing. When D.D.E. occasionally plays acoustic and performs it, it sounds absolutely heavenly, says Bjarne Brøndbo.

Close

Inger Lise Rypdal performs “The impossible is possible!”

14398 views

Paul “OnklP» Tøien performs “Vinsjan on wharf “

24422 impressions

Thom Hell performs “It goes likes no”

10120 impressions

Silje Nergaard performs “Rai Rai”

8810 views

Bjarne Brøndbo threatened to quit DDE

1185 views

Jonas Fjeld performs “E6″

26,768 impressions

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment