Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Kristin Spitznogle: – Men revealed themselves in my garden – Page2

“I’m not joking when I say that there are at least five times a week are people outside who either yells at me, shouting ugly things at me, throwing things at the window (let us not forget he tried to climb into a window), takes in the door handle of my if they are going on a visit to some of the neighbors, or put things in my mailbox (and how they get to the need the gods to know)”, writes Sophie Elise Isachsen on his blog Monday.

That the people who visit her at home starts to get so uncomfortable that she has begun to look for a new place to stay, and are going on impressions already next week.

Sophie Elise says she thrives in his apartment in Oslo, but considering, nevertheless, to move now that many people know where she lives.

Paul Weaver the media house ”

Psychologist and author Kristin Spitznogle tells on Facebook that she has experienced something like Sophie Elise. Kristin states that she knows how unpleasant such experiences are, and asking people that the blogger should get peace.

Kristin writes that when she previously worked in newspaper and TV, saw that she naked men exposed themselves at night in her garden when she lived at Ullevål in Oslo, norway.

- A real “admirer” left ufrankerte letter in the mailbox mi with declarations of love, and the following detailed descriptions of how he was going to rape me and kill me. Another tried “just” to break into the middle of the night, ” says the psychologist.

She tells us that she experienced this as uncomfortable, and that she often lay awake and ready to contact the police. Also the son was a witness to the people who appeared in the garden.

These experiences led to that Kristin had to move two times.

I feel only with those who are not allowed to experience the tranquility and peace of mind in their own home, ” she believes.

also Read:
- I get hurt far into the hjerterota when I see the video of Sophie Elise

Sophie Elise about the surgery-the debate: – I was actually quite sad

you Will read several cases from Page2? Like us on Facebook!

Promotion with annonselenker

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment