Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Luksusfellen: Three days after payday, was the whole salary Azfar (33) away – “

AD

Shopping with annonselenker

I tried a long time to sort out the mess themselves and I would not mix the others into my mess. It was a destructive way of thinking, ” says Azfar (33) to the Newspaper.

He lives in Cardiff and works as a children’s and ungdomsarbeider. Currently, he lives in the annex to his mother in an apartment without either a kitchen or a washing machine.

– To become a dad is the greatest that has happened

He is able neither to pay the modest husleia of nok 1,500 per month child support for his daughter in a year and a half.

And her daughter is much of the motivation for now he will clean up financially.

To become a dad is the greatest that has happened in my life, ” says Azfar in tonight’s episode.

As it is now he will not visit her in Sweden very often.

I didn’t Get any arranged up in the economy, I never seen her either, ” he says.

(Article continues below)

WATCH CLIPS FROM tonight’S EPISODE BELOW:

The Newspaper, he states that it went so far that he was seriously easier said than done for themselves.

I was worry for myself and I would not that my daughter should have a father with so disorderly economy. She deserves a father with more stability.

When the economist Hallgeir Kvadsheim goes through the economy to Azfar, he sees that three days after the salary is all the money gone.

to get the Azfar calls a “extra income”, he plays namely. In the program he tells us that the go to treatment for his gaming addiction, which has evolved through the years.

When ” talking to him on the telephone, he can still help.

– In addition to the incredibly good support from the mother, sister and friends are going I’m still in treatment for gaming addiction. They have been with me in meetings and gotten a lot of visits so it has been a tremendous support.

– I am a person who have always tried to arrange things yourself. I have not wanted to mix the others into my mess, ” says Azfar.

Luksusfellen TV3

It turns out that the gameplay in it is great and it all never also helps with an “extra income”. For the average he loses namely 6000 dollars every single month on gaming.

– There was a time I won a lot of money, so there was a kind of extra income, he says to Nettavisen.

He also points out that there is more behind the grand stand, which he will keep for himself.

– I am nevertheless very grateful that I was with in the “Luksusfellen”. It changed a lot for me, ” he says.

Psychologist in Luksusfellen, Robert Speare says to Nettavisen that the spillselskapene very carefully constructs the games in the way that one would like to win a little in the beginning, before you lose.

– Gaming addiction must be treated for what it is, namely an addiction, says psychologist in the “Luksusfellen”, Robert Speare.

Tv3

– Any player because they are thrill seekers

– When to win back what you have lost, betting you like more, ” he says.

, And adds that there are multiple forms of addiction, some people play to quench boredom while others are thrill seekers or seek a consolation.

– What is quite certain is that it can be extremely devastating. It can destroy a whole family. It is also very skambelagt and for a family where one is spillavhengig, experienced such an addiction is often like a betrayal.

He believes it is important that it be taken seriously and be treated for what it is, namely an addiction.

– Now, there are a number of hjelpetilbud for spillavhengige and when one is spillavhengig need help from a professional.

Luksusfellen see you on TV3 tonight at 20:30

WATCH VIDEO:

Equal to ” here and to get more fresh news and fresh opinions!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment