Friday, February 3, 2017

- This had not Lothepus made – Theend

(Seoghør.en): Petter Pilgaard (36) has charmed the Norwegian TV-viewers with his positive attitude in the TV 2s realitykonkurranse “Farm Celebrity”.

peter, who first became known when he won the TV3s realityserie “Paradise Hotel” in 2009 is not afraid to take a challenge.

He hesitated therefore does not have to say yes, then See and Hear challenged him to debut as isbader.

HARDHAUS: Petter got a tough meeting with the ice in Bærum. Photo: Thomas Hoff, See, and Hear Show more

the ice bath happened outside the Henie-Onstad art centre in Bærum.

- I have done a lot of strange things, but this was a proper manndomsprøve. It was so cold that everything in the body unscrewed itself off, Petter says with a smile to Seohør.no.

Realitydeltakeren reveals that the special conditions in the water meant that it was freezing temperatures during the vinterbadet.

See the video at the top of the case!

CHARMER: Petter Pilgaard on the “Farm Celebrity” along with Vendela Kirsebom and Lavrans Solli. Photo: See and Hear. Show more

But Petter did not look away from that it can be more wintry dukkerter in the future.

- I am considering to enroll into a isbadeklubb, now that I have been properly man, ” he says with a twinkle in his eye.

The former partygutten from “Paradise Hotel” admits that he suspects that he has been given a broader appeal after he was in the “Farm Celebrity”.

BRAGGING about his SON: Petter Pilgaard and his mother Wenche talking about their relationship in the Look and Listen, which is on sale now. Faksimilie: See and Hear the Show more

- Now I get congratulations and hugs from the ladies of all ages, from 80 years old and down. It is very fun with so many positive feedback.

Petter claims he is still not finished with his project to be more macho.

I got to try me a little bit on the blasting and so on, so that I can take over the job to Lothepus, ” he says about his good friend from “the Farm Celebrity” and “Fjord Cowboys”.

Get the praise of mom

another who has been impressed by jim’s effort on the “Farm”-the farm, his mom Wenche (64).

What is so nice with my boy, is that if you strip off him a couple of teams, so is he the world’s best boy. I am glad that we now see the side of the TV, she says to See and Hear.

Now the works of Petter Pilgaard for themselves, and are busy with new projects after “the Farm Celebrity”.

ON the PARADISE HOTEL: Petter Pilgaard together with the host Triana Iglesias in 2009. Photo: See and Hear. Show more

In January he said to Seoghør.now that he realizes that the older he gets, the further he falls away from the idea of an A4-life.

Will not have children

- Is there something I do not do, then there is the stress of the future. I have no need to be bråvoksen, although society might require it. It sounds like a cliché, but I like to live each day as the last. One must enjoy life, and dare to be a little outrageous – as long as it does not go beyond the other. In my eyes it is standards boring.

It also applies to the privacy. Pilgaard has not added hide the fact that he did not see for themselves a future as a dad.

Petter Pilgaard stand in the pillory by the national theatre to take his punishment for his statements about women at the NRJ radio station. Show more

Right now I have what I need, and is happy with life. The most important thing is that I have it good, and that I respect people around me. Then I have not much more to achieve, really

- I have two nieces that I love, plus mother, father, sister and grandmother. They like me for who I am, and supports the choices I take in life. Well, mom thinks that I’m going to get me a girlfriend and calm down, but of course she has two grandsons already. She survives enough.

ALSO READ:, Therefore, will not Petter Pilgaard have children

Similar to See and Hear on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment