Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Nina (42) used her mother’s ‘ retirement funds on skincare and nail Polish – Theend

(Seoghør.no): Last week started 16. season of “Luksusfellen” on TV3. In Wednesday’s episode as Nina Stensrud Eriksen (42) of the economist Hallgeir Kvadsheim and psychologist Robert Speare.

Stensrud Eriksen is resident in Bærum, where she works as a receptionist at a hospital. In addition, she is single mother for her daughter, and the economic situation have not always been as easy.

Kvadsheim computes that she average goes 17.000 million in the minus every month. The money has gone to shopping, vacation and skin care. Cosmetics, nail Polish, and shoes have also been a little bit too often on the receipt.

I have not pay enough to make ends meet, and if we need anything extra do I need to use a credit card. It feels bad that I have put myself and my daughter in this situation, ” she says in the program.

FORTVILT SITUATION: Nina Stensrud Eriksen (42) messed up, but today, the order of the economy. Photo: TV3 Show more

Money from mom

In addition to a fixed income from work, as well as the credit card, she has a pengekilde. Namely, her mother Marit Østlie (70), who is a pensioner.

Had it not been for my mom, so had it not been financial, she admits facing “Luksusfellen”-the experts.

Rages against

Neither the mother or daughter know how much money there is to talk about. They are shocked when the economist Kvadsheim explains that there is talk of “several tens of thousands”, only in the past year.

I’m afraid that things get out of hand. I do not have the opportunity to help her financially every month. I fear for the future, ” explains the mother concerned in the application.

Brought to tears

To Seoghør.en tells Nina Stensrud Eriksen that she remembers the recording as a hectic period with a lot of emotions. Now, however, she to the program, perhaps the most because she cries repeatedly.

TAKING TO the TEARS: “Luksusfellen”-the participant breaks out into tears in the weekly episode of the TV3 program. Show more

- I dread me sick to see the program. I’m a følelsesmenneske in point, as it is to dig in the old dust helped, not necessarily on it. I’m like that, and I’m not getting done anything with it now, ” she says.

- How is it going with the economy now?

- It runs very nice! I have taken hold of a part, and feel that I have gotten it. It was a long journey for me, but now I see that everything has resolved.

RECEIVED: Psychologist Robert Speare and economics Hallgeir Kvadsheim has helped the 42-year-old out of the economic impasse. Photo: TV 3 View more

- my Mom is world’s best

Stensrud Eriksen also says that the borrowed money from the mother has not affected their personal relationship.

- No, it doesn’t. Mom is there for me no matter what, and she is faithful with me. I’m glad I have her as a mother to say it like that, I praise myself happy for it. Mom is great, she is the best in the world, the roses she.

Stensrud is, however, not the only one who has broken out into tears on the “Luksusfellen”. In november broke including Lean Lia Gunstad (52) out in tears when she was surprised with a kjempebeløp during a flea market.

“Luksusfellen” sent on TV3 Wednesdays at 20: 30.

ALSO READ: – I felt very small when tears came

Similar to See and Hear on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment