Wednesday, February 8, 2017

“The farm”-the final glapp for Linni and Vendela: – Had sacrificed my seat for … – Theend

the Celebrities were halved in number since the last two semifinaleplassene was shared out in the spring next to the last “Farm celebrity”episode.

Before Wednesday’s program was basically six participants again on tv-the farm in Telemark. Among them tv-friendly, Tore Petterson (37), who chose to resign abruptly before the hinderløypekonkurransen earlier in the evening.

Petter Pilgaard qualified for the semifinals already on Monday, and thus stood Vendela Kirsebom, Linni Meister, Ida Gran-Jansen and Leif-Einar Lothe, better known as Lothepus, again in the struggle for existence.

- Anxious

And now it is clear: Lothepus and Gran-Jansen did it best in the obstacle course, and shall together with Pilgaard fight about finaleplass on Sunday. For Kirsebom and the Master is “the Farm”-life above.

the Former, who did the worst in tonight’s last competition, in front of the Tore Petterson, think it was okay to go home.

- It was a demanding obstacle course, and I was a little apprehensive. Therefore, it went a little slowly. I realized already after matkonkurransen, where I either did something good, that I would have to go home, ” says the former model.

IN GO: Vendela Kirsebom conducted hinderløypekonkurransen, but realized in advance that she was sjanseløs against competitors. Photo: Alex Iversen / TV 2 Show more

She emphasizes that she never had a goal to win the first kjendisversjonen of “the Farm”, but that she was there for the experience.

- the Stay has been an adventure without equal, and an exclusively positive experience. I’m so glad that I have been allowed to be with, and never thought I would come so far, ” she says.

Undo on the battle-plan

the 50-year-old may not be among those who have made the most out of themselves in the tv route, but is probably the one that has opened tårekanalene the most number of times. When both the participants and the animals have left the farm, or when a pig was slaughtered, Kirsebom let the tears roll. Completely dry, it was also not when she herself had to leave the farm in the evening.

It was really sad to know that it was over, at the same time as I was looking forward very much to meet my daughters again. It was a huge huge loss, ” she says.

Kirsebom says that participation has opened many doors for her in retrospect, and that she is overwhelmed with the response from the tv viewers.

TO the semi-finals: Ida Gran-Jansen, Leif-Einar Lothe and Petter Pilgaard. Photo: Alex Iversen / TV 2 Show more

People have come up to me in the store and told that they cheered on me. People are so incredibly nice. I have not experienced anything negative, ” she says.

The only Kirsebom regret in the aftermath of the stay, is that she “accepted” Ingeborg, to Their plan to lose their own battle with will. Lotto-the hostess admitted towards the Newspaper that her own “Farm”-the exit was carefully planned. Something the other participants supposedly also knew about.

Would have sacrificed space

- Yes, we did it. I wish that I had fought a little harder to convince her to stay, but it is not anything to do with now, ” says the 50-year-old, associated with close ties to the Myhre during their stay.

Linni Meister came in on the tv-the farm as a challenge in the middle of January, and got well over three “Farm”-weeks before she had to go home.

TV-the profile was not many seconds behind the Lothepus in hinderløypekonkurransen, but was relieved when the “Fjord Cowboys”-the star went on before her.

GOOD FRIENDS: Linni Meister had according to her, even have never gone on to win over Lothepus. Photo: Alex Iversen / TV 2 Show more

There had been a crisis if it had ended the other way around. I had actually offered my seat to him.

- Why?

Because he deserves it so insane a lot. He is an extremely good guy always has been on and helped others, brags about the Master, who is more than satisfied with fourth place.

People tend to judge me

I said to my girlfriend that I was not gone more than four days, but then it went over all expectations. I have been on many realityprogrammer up through, but “Farm” has really been something special. I have made friends for life and learned to appreciate things. You don’t realize how easy we actually have it today, ” she says.

“SHAME”?: I’m ashamed never. Last I national shame me I was ferdigskamma on a half minutes. At home in the kitchen sitting Lothepus and her partner Randi Sørum. Dagbladet challenge the pair in the kjendisquiz. How much do you think that they can? Video: Lars Eivind Bones / Dagbladet Show more

like Kirsebom can Master tell about the exclusively positive feedback from tv viewers.

I know that people tend to judge me, but it seems as though many have been pleasantly surprised. I think it’s all about, you get shown several sides of himself in such a program, and I’m very flattered by all the nice feedback.

It delights my heart, ” says Meister.

ALSO READ: Raging against the “Farm celebrity”-the producers

Went down 12 kilos on

Similar to See and Hear on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment