Thursday, February 2, 2017

“Lothepus” in an argument about the stone to 400.000 – VG

the Reality-celebrity Leif Einar “Lothepus” Lothe (47) has ended up in a complete deadlock disagreement on the rocks to a value of over 400,000 million.

Leif Einar “Lothepus” Lothe don’t want to speak to the NEWSPAPER about the conflict.

On the other side sits entrepenør and sprengningsbas-colleague Gunnar Lien (69) from Etne.

Such is life with Lothepus: Her partner: – I like that he is a little mannemann

He is – according to his own words – “frustrated, distressed and angry” because he believes Lothe has not submitted the back rocks the Lien says he is entitled.

– While I was on vacation in the South in the new year, I got a reminder on an invoice of 100,000 crowns from Lothe with maturity the 13. January. When I was cursed. The I’ll surely never pay. This matter shall I go all the way with and meet mannssterk up in small claims court, ” says a kamplysten Gunnar Lien to VG.

Mutual fakturakorrespondanse with subsequent debt collection claims, the exchange of abuse and accusations of lying through vociferous calls; this is just some of the things that Leif Einar Lothe – known both from the “Farm Celebrity” and “Fjord Cowboys” – now drawn into.

<p>IN the ARGUMENT between the two: Entrepreneur and developer Gunnar Lien.</p>

IN the ARGUMENT: the Entrepreneur and the developer Gunnar Lien.

Photo: Sigmund Hansen/haugesund Newspaper

It all started in the autumn of 2015, according to Gunnar Lien. He sells one of its plots in Vetlebekken field in the Crust in Odda. In the contract ensures Lien to get with a clause that the filling material which is left over after tomtekjøperens joinery shall be returned to his own plot, he tells.

– I is the entrepenør ourselves and have been sprengningsbas since I was 14 years old, but this mission had I simply not have the time to, tells Lien that recommended another guy in Etne for the job.

Did you get this? “the Farm Celebrity”: Aylar got the phone call – Lothepus got alcohol

This guy was for animals. Thus, the tomtekjøperen “Lothepus” instead.

– He (Lothepus, ed.anm.) the reversal of around 1500 cubic to my plot, but I discovered later that he had sold further around 2500 cubic from there to the other. And so, he sends me expense for the 1,500 cubic that I had contracted would be returned to my empty – it is my own steinmasse! I called Lothe and asked how much mass he had run away. He gave me no clear answer, so I gave him a deadline and complied with he not it, I said that I would review the case, ” says Gunnar Lien.

Masingen on Lothepus gave no results, ” he says. When the Lien in lieu of payment got a reminder on an invoice of 100,000 from Lothe in the new year, he had had enough; he was poured out cursed.

– you can safely say! He believes that it is based on a misunderstanding, not a theft. But all this I have documented. This could have been solved much earlier. We could have done a deal, so he had released to steal, ” says Gunnar Lien.

on Tuesday morning this week to talk to the Lien legal assistance at their local accounting firm to hear what he could do to fast-track the case. Later in the day he sent an updated invoice in the mail and in the mail, to Lothepus, where the requirement for replacement of steinmassene now come up in 420.212 money.

– He’ll get 14 days to pay, if not it goes to collection, says Gunnar Lien.

Did you know this?: “Farm Celebrity” with the viewer-record

Leif Einar “Lothepus” Lothe is on their side, unusual tight-lipped when VG confronts him with the allegations from Gunnar Lien.

– You, I do a few machines here now, so this I have no interest in, ” says Lothe to VG over the telephone.

– But you will give your version of the dispute with Gunnar Lien?

No.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment