Saturday, February 4, 2017

“The king of Queens”star found his wife dead. Now reveals his cause of death – Theend

(Seoghør.en): In april last year, experienced “the King of Queens”-star Patton Oswalt (48) what he described as his life’s nightmare, when he found his wife Michelle McNamara death in bed.

so Far, have the cause of death remained unknown, although the actor has said that the entire road has been suspected an accidental overdose of sovemedisiner.

In a statement to the Associated Press tells the comedian that he is now been informed about the reason behind his wife’s tragic death.

We learned today that the combination of medications, in addition to a state we didn’t know about, is the cause of death, ” he says in the statement.

the Stress of the job

He says that neither he or his wife even knew that she had a condition that led to blockages in the arteries (blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to the rest of the body, ed.anm).

McNamara, who was 46 years old, have taken different medications such as ADHD drugs, sleeping pills and painkillers.

Oswalt has previously said to The New York Times that the evening before he found his wife lifeless in the bed, should she have taken the drugs because she was stressed over a book she worked with.

MOROMANN: Actor Patton Oswalt is best known for playing the role of Spence in the humorserien “the King of Queens”. Here he is pictured during the Emmy Awards in 2016. Photo: NTB scanpix Show more

having delivered dattera Alice the next day at school, he went to check if his wife had stood up. When he discovered that she wasn’t breathing.

I tried literally to close your eyes to get out of this, ” he said.

McNamara was the author and worked with the “cold cases”, unsolved cases, and had the website and the podcast True Crime Diary. When she died, she worked with a book where she tried to find the identity of The “Golden State Killer”.

Open about grief

In December, wrote Patton Oswalt a forthright letter that dealt with the new existence that alenefar. It was published in the magazine GQ.

“Five months and ten days ago, when I am writing this, I was aleneforsørger. I was a part of an amazing parenting team, but we were not equal. Michelle was an emphatic person, a scheduler and speed up the fetching. I was a clerk, one who followed the instructions.”

“I looked forward to spending your life with the most original person I had ever met. And now? Gone. Completely gone,” he wrote.

He also gave motivational advice to other alenefedre.

“If you feel that you doubt yourself, comfort yourself with the fact that I do this. I. Please be together with me for an hour a time. I am unable to run manually. I can’t manage to make scrambled eggs. I can’t stand on skates. But I do this. Is a father. I have responsibility for another human being. So you can do this. I promise.”

Oswalt and wife marry in 2005 and had a daughter together, Alice in seven years.

ALSO READ: – I can manage almost not to go around among the people

Similar to See and Hear on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment