Sunday, November 23, 2014

Farm-Find (55) gave Alina (24) secret patch when she busted – TV 2

Alina Vassnes (24) was the last participant who smoke out before the final week, after she lost in ax throwing against Magnhild Vik (42).

Just a few weeks earlier lost little sister Malin Vassnes (21) against Magnhild same branch. Alina think it was extra bitter to fume Sunday.

– I was very determined to win. I had practiced me and knew I got it. But when I arrived at the council, I was so nervous, I do not remember that I threw even. It was very annoying, says Alina TV 2 after exit.



Telling patch

When she was going to say goodbye to the other participants, managed Finn Olav Odde (55) to slip a note in hand to Alina. It contained an assignment.

– He gave me a note with the number to his wife Laila, and the message that I had to call her and say that he had it good. I was very surprised, because he had not asked any of the others who smoke out of doing it. We had a very good tone, so it was a nice vote of confidence, says Alina.



Completed assignment

Alina got carried assignment when she got home, and it fell on good soil with wife Finn.

– She was very happy, for she had not talked to anyone who had broken out earlier. She was very happy to hear that it went well with him, says the 24 year old.

Find also had spared on a caramel, which he had obtained on the market the same day as the duel. This he gave to Alina, along with the patch.

– When I was very touched and would really he should have it. I would anyway out, and could buy me candy at the store, says Alina.



– Unable to land

Currently on The Farm describes Alina as both educational and nice. But to get out to the real world again, was a big transition.

– It was hard to come right out. I could not turn on the TV or go on the internet for many days. I stayed at the hotel to get me to recover before I could go home. It was a bit much, she admits.

Now, the 24 year old is fine, and although it was not something finals she is most of all thankful that she and her sister Malin got back into friendship on the farm .

– That we have gotten so good contact would never have happened had it not been for The Farm. So because of that I would anyway done it again, insists she said.

The farm you see on TV 2 Monday and Wednesday. 21.40, and Sunday. 20:00. Have you missed anything, you can see the episodes on TV 2 Sumo (requires login).

Watch video from when Farmen participants suddenly broke out in the flashmob heading to Parliament:

Close

Here bust Alina in duel – and get secret patch of Finn

56,783 impressions

The farm-Alina telephoned by old men at night

8754 views

Here surprise Farmen participants with flashmob heading to Parliament

102 524 views

Farmen- Olav is trying to make amends with treasure map to Find

8507 views

The farm-Olav tells about the hard road back to life

9860 views

The farm-Frank will give your sweetheart something special for Christmas

19,662 impressions

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment