Sunday, November 16, 2014

The farm-Ørjan seems most opposed denigrated Olav is reprehensible – TV 2

Sunday was Ørjan Hult (25) who had to leave the farm, after he lost in the milk pail holding the Finn Olav Odde (55).

Finn Olav had out in his third duel in a row, but the resistance was too tough for the youngster Oliver.

– It was amazing suck and bitter. I think though that I did not deserve to smoke. Moreover, it was extra sucks when we were so close to the finals, because I think I had much chance to be among the last two if I had won the battle against Finn Olav says Ørjan TV 2 after exit.



Got skv? ret

Large farmer Olav Harald Ulstein (51) made sure that his buddy Oliver had out in single combat when he’s probably one week chose Finn Olav as the first fight, and Oliver reacted first with mashing smoke house that was part of the weeklong mission.

Watch Oliver and Finn Olav smash smoke house here:

But Ørjan assure that there are no hard feelings between him and Olav today. Even before Oliver had to leave The Farm got the skv? Ret in honest ways.

– I was a little disappointed at first, but I had time to think about it. It’s a game. And I know that he did so with a heavy heart. I had probably done the same, to secure me a place in the final week, says Oliver.



reacts with disbelief

The last time have Deputy Mayor Olav received a tremendous amount of criticism for his behavior on the farm, and the mayor in his home municipality Sykkylven has made no secret of what he believes.

The social media has also stormed around Olav, and Oliver is shocked by what people write.

– I think it’s totally ridiculous that he should get as much maligned. Okay Olav has been sharp in tone towards Finn Olav and cost slightly with benefits that were available, but he was then not alone in this. It does not mean he deserves to be lynched by the whole Norway now. People can not distinguish between reality TV and reality, and did not realize that it’s just a game. I get irritated when I see what people are writing, says Oliver.

– It is said that young people nowadays are so ugly to each other on social media, but anyone who has spoken out about Olav the last time you should take a good look in the mirror. It is quite roughly, and I think it is sad to watch, he adds.



– He tolerates fortunately criticism

Ørjan has failed to witness the abuse without contact Olav, now that the recording of the farm is over. He says Olav is surprised, but doing well.

– I’ve talked to him, and he thinks it is violently that he is hated around in Norway. People forget all the laughter and the great atmosphere he has been responsible for the program. I think he’s a kjempekar, and there are no hard feelings between us. Fortunately, he can withstand criticism. He has said that it does not fall on him, but he is also surprised that people react so strongly, says Oliver.

Although Oliver has generally only been positive for their participation on the farm, and some think even that he has been too anonymous.

– The older the relatives do not think it was nice of me to eat up the cake on the market, but otherwise it has just been fine words.



– My idea to destroy the smoke house

That he and Finn Olav ruined smoke house also created great enthusiasm, especially at the Farmers Facebook page. In retrospect, this is something he certainly did not regret.

– When I first would sabotage, so would I sabotage properly. There should be no doubt about why and who did it. I’m a little disappointed that sabotage was “thrown” over the Finn Olav as if it was his fault, as this was my idea and I who persuaded him to join the sabotage, says 25-year-old.

The farm you see on TV 2 Monday and Wednesday. 21.40 and Sunday. 20:00. Have you missed anything, you can see all the episodes at TV 2 Sumo (requires login).

Close

Suddenly the detested farm-cock found dead

173 312 views

Here crushes Farm participants smoke house

89,534 views

Watch” The farm-Frank “say goodbye to the others

74,166 views

The farm-Magnus have taken an additional leave of Alina

69,423 views

why would not farm-Frank have a letter from home

68980 impressions

The farm-Charlotte sees a” ghost “on the farm

60,802 views

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment