Monday, November 17, 2014

Therefore selected farm-Ørjan breaking agreement with Stine – TV 2

A lot of people were surprised when Oliver Hult (25) would select a new farmer Monday, and the choice fallen upon Stine Sorum (30).

Ørjan and Stine had made an appointment in advance, but at the last second decided against Oliver himself and chose Finn Olav Odde (55) instead.

Watch the reactions of the participants in the video window above.

While Stine reacted with shock and disbelief, to Finn Olav take into tears because he was so touched.

– I stood for a little dispute there, says Oliver laughs at TV 2.

– Had it been any other week, I had chosen Stine. But then I remembered something Stine said early in the competition, that built on the farm can not trust anyone. And I wanted to make both Finn and Olav a place in the final week, explains Oliver.



– So he was sleepy and tired

Oliver managed to preserve the tension until the end, and everyone was quite sure that Stine was going to be a new farmer. Even as Finn tried to make a deal with him before Sunday’s duel, held Ørjan mask.

But ultimately would Ørjan rescue Finn.

– I think Find deserved to reach the final week. He had been in three duel in a row. I saw that he was sleepy and tired, and I would not want him to go around and worry for another duel the fourth week too.



– I gave him a powerful ball kicking

Stine does not hide the disappointment in Monday’s program.

– I’m incredibly disappointed Ørjan. I thought well of him, until today. If I could have given him a powerful ball kicking now, as I had done so, said Stine after shock modest.

Oliver was aware that there would be reactions from the other participants, but there was a chance he was willing to take.

– I knew Stine came to be sour, but in the end, so I could not rely on some. So I took matters into my own hands, says Oliver, adding that there are no hard feelings between him and Stine today.

– I have had explained why I did what I did. She has said that she considered to be mad at me, but she could not do it when I got given her a hug, says 25-year-old.

The farm looks the TV 2 Monday and Wednesday. 21.40 and Sunday. 20.00.

Close

Suddenly the detested farm-cock found dead

175 205 views

Here crushes Farm participants smoke house

91,774 views

Watch “The farm-Frank” say goodbye to the others

75006 impressions

The farm-Magnus have taken an additional leave of Alina

69,798 views

why would not farm-Frank have a letter from home

69,643 views

The farm-Charlotte sees a “ghost” on the farm

61,147 views

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment