Monday, November 17, 2014

- I felt very stabbed in the back – Seher

Stine Sorum said she had kicked Ørjan in the lower abdomen and slapped him in mind if she had caught him by “The Farm” option.

SEOGHØR.NO: Having broken out in Sunday’s “The Farm” episode, had Ørjan Hult (25) tasked to select a new farmer.

According participant Stine Sorum (31) had Hult agreed with her that she would be chosen. Hence the disappointment great when it turned out that Oliver had chosen Finn Olav Odde (56) instead of her.

– I was extremely disappointed. Just before we got to know the outcome, I was interviewed by Gaute. I told him I was 99.9 percent sure that I would be elected farmer. So it was a blow, says Sorum to Seoghør.no.

Sorum had not even imagined that there could be someone other than her who would be chosen, and it has been ready for finaleuka.

– I felt really stabbed in the back. We had a great relationship throughout our stay and there was not a hint of mine who did not trust him. I trusted thousand percent at him, she said.



Find Olav Odde The Farm

SELECTED Finn Olav: Hollow chose Finn Olav Odde to the farmer. It caused him to turn his tears. TV 2


In Monday’s episode Sorum exclaimed: “I always thought good about Ørjan – until now. I’d give him a kick in the balls. “

– I had got hold of him then and there, I probably kicked him in the abdomen and slapped him in mind. It felt almost unreal, she says to Seoghør.no.

But even if she was disappointed by Örjan choice, they have two good tone today. The plan was to be an asshole to him. But it did not.

– I was like a big sister to him during our stay. In retrospect, I was going to be the asshole to him, but when we met after our stay, I could not. He got a good squeeze. We certainly have a good relationship today.



Ørjan Hult

busted: Ørjan Hult was beaten by Finn Olav Odde in Sunday’s duel. Thus he had to go home. TV 2


ALSO READ: – At the time that people see themselves in the mirror

17 November 2014 – 10:35 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment