Thursday, November 27, 2014

- More food gives quarrel – Namdalsavisa

NAMSOS: – He is a pitiful and disgusting man, said deputy mayor Sykkylven, Olav Harald Ulstein, to Trønder Finn Olav Odde. It has Morten Heggdal – who won The farm last year – reacted strongly.

– There I let most noticed was the way he said it. With proper politician-press what he said, hit it right in the soul of Finn Olav says Heggdal.

Season characterized by conflict

Wednesday this week smoke audience favorite Finn Olav out of The Farm. He was also the favorite Heggdal.

– I kept with Finn Olav primarily because he is trønder and a bit because we have had little contact. Also I think the effort and the skills he has, make sure he had been a worthy winner, he said.

Heggdal think part of the reason that there have been many intrigues and conflicts this season, due to greater access to food than when he was with.

– I think we’ve got a different Farmen year because they’ve got a lot more food. Last year it was so little food that everyone had a setting that weeklong missions should go in port. We let hungry every night, he said.

The farm called bully TV

The farm has become an established and popular program. Heggdal believes manufacturers are thinking more on viewing figures than participants, but do not think Finn Olav feel bullied.

– Finn Olav is a rock solid guy, well-liked, stands on its own feet and is confident that he is doing. About some shearwaters off opinions about him, I think Finn Olav handle it well, says Heggdal.

Last year Farmen winner also think the producers have played your cards right with respect to conflicts.

– I also think that access to more food is why all the conflicts, but manufacturers have enough sharpened the conflicts more through the editing of each program, he said.

– They could easily slicing away the Olav Harald said to Finn Olav, but it was enough turning point in the season, he adds.

Heggdal is a known policeman in the district, and thought well of their role before he decided to attend The Farm.

– As police I had to think extra well above what kind of consequences of different things could have had. I disliked also people inside at The Farm, but I could not say my opinion on television. I do not think Olav Harald did. He understands enough certainly not the media’s power in this setting, he said.

Do a woman winner

Although Heggdal gladly had seen Finn Olav top of the podium He believes a lot goes on luck.

– It does not win Farmen without luck. I had very much luck, although many think I am very skilled in the lot. Finn Olav has done the same as me. Well prepared, but have had much rod, says Heggdal.

This year’s prize is the same as last year. New car and cabin.

– The cabin I won is actually for sale. We see that we have no time to build on for years, so therefore I choose to sell the kit, says Heggdal.

– But who do you think wins the final on Sunday?

– I I believe and hope Magnhild winner. She has been on all season, and in a final against Olav Harald I think she pulls the longest straw, says The farm-Morten.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment