Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Here certain Kim decided to do nude pictures – Page2

(page2), Kim Kardashian (34) took naked pictures for Paper magazine because she wanted to show how she looked after she had gotten rid of baby-pounds.



La wearing much

When she was pregnant with her daughter North (17 months), she felt namely at its worst, and then decided to come back in form and allow themselves to be photographed, she says Chanel Nine’s Today.

– I had a really bad pregnancy and let me much, and I did not feel good. I have never felt so down ever, she says.

LES also: Nude shock from Kim Kardashian
AND read: Kim Kardashian showing everything for fashion magazine

– Yesterday I saw a clip of me from when I was about eight months pregnant. There, I said: Guys, just wait until the baby is out, as soon as I’ve got my body back and feel good again, so I’m going to take some nude photos.

Kim Kardashian has perhaps not surprisingly attracted a great tremendous attention to these cover images for Papermag.

Facsimile Paper Mag

– Nudes not for all

Kardashian did not get paid by Paper for posing nude, but said she did so to get the opportunity to work with renowned photographer Jean Paul Goude. She says to the Australian channel that she does not regret it.

– It made me stronger. I really think that I have a better body now than I did before. I have more curves, I feel more sexy and it’s about how I feel myself. I was proud to show off your body after pregnancy, says Kim.

READ here: Norwegian girls will also operate to Kardashian-ass
Kim is not the first celebrity with tit on the cover
Komet took their toll on Kim’s butt

KIM said she did not like her own body when she was pregnant.

Rex / broad image All Over Press

Although she wanted to work with Goude and feel naked pictures were appropriate for her, it is not necessarily for everyone, writes dailymail.co.uk.

– As a role model I’m not saying that everyone should do, but for me it was an art project and it taught me that you should do what you want to do. I will not make any admonitions, but it was a positive experience and I felt good. I love the pictures, they did it for me, and I hope others enjoy them too .

– Humor

Furthermore – Kardashian says she had hurt for a while after the photo shoot.

– My back hurt for about a week afterwards. I used the muscles. Goude has an artificial way to pose, and it was definitely not comfortable.

The images, if the cover was titled “Kim Kardashian Break the Internet”, has since made a bunch of imitations, parodies and jokes – mostly at Kim’s expense. If it has reality star this to say.

– You just have to take it with humor. It’s entertaining, and some of the stuff was really funny and I had to laugh at that.

In AUSTRALIA: Kim is currently in Australia, where she is promoting her latest perfume, the seventh in the series.

Splash News

Shopping with ad links

Shopping with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment