Monday, November 24, 2014

Farm-Find explains why he missed when it mattered most – TV 2

This week it’s time for finaleuke in this year’s The Farm, and the first obstacle on the trail was ax throwing the winner went directly to the semifinals.

When Finn Olav Odde ( 55) learned that the first competition was ax throwing, he was sure semifinals was salvaged. He has practiced namely much.



Lost focus

But in Monday’s episode got see that there were rod out Finn, and notified aker Olav Harald Ulstein (51) emerged victorious. Find tell what went wrong.

– I’m so perfectionist and should have it exactly how I’ve trained. I was very focused, but then I came out of rhythm, and got another focus. When I should have sat down and started again. But I took the ax and threw narrowly over instead, says Finn.

See the exciting duel between Olav and Find the video window on top.

– fretted me so insanely

That victory ax throwing went to arch rival Olav was not the worst for Finn. It was that he missed where he had the greatest chance.

Whether I become 100 years so I’m never going to forget it. It annoys me so sick, says Finn bitterly .

Now the Find and the other remaining contestants facing a tough week on The Farm, where they will through a variety of competitions to get one step closer to the grand final.

Telling patch

Sunday it was Alina Vassnes (24) who had to leave The Farm, but before she went managed Find give her a secret note with an invitation. He got a good relationship with Alina, and trusted that she would accomplish the mission for him.

– Along with a caramel, I packed into telephone number of the old woman, and asked her to call her and say that I had come to the final week, says Finn.

The farm looks on TV2 Monday and Wednesday. 21.40, and Sunday. 20:00. Have you missed something, you can find the episodes on TV 2 Sumo (requires login).

Close

We congratulate Olav Harald semifinal place

9973 views

We congratulate Olav Harald semifinal place

203 Views

We congratulate Olav Harald semifinal place

89 views

The farm-Alina reveals secrets from the recording

85,516 impressions

Here bust Alina in duel – and get secret patch of Finn

73303 impressions

Farmen- Alina is called by old men at night

12761 impressions

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment