Sunday, November 30, 2014

Magnhild thank the family for their support – TV 2

It was Magnhild Vik (43) was crowned the winner of The Farm. She celebrated the victory at the final party with her husband.

When TV2 chatting with the couple at the final party, admits her husband that it was busy for him to be home alone with farm and children while Magnhild was on farm.

– I can not thank my in-law, my parents and shedder enough. It has been crucial to help from them. Inside the farm I thought a lot of my son who has a disease. But he is basically healthy, so he gets the help he needs, says Magnhild.

Magnhild has previously told about his three year old son who have hemophilia A, a bleeding disorder.

– Stands for what I’ve done

– How has it been to get home again?

– It was very good to come home again. Then it was straight back to work and barns, and a huge media storm, says Magnhild.

The farm-winner says that she feels that the media has exaggerated when they have written about all the conflicts on the farm.

Watch the interview with Magnhild and her husband:

Much of what has emerged in the media is media-created. There are small things that are swept up in a large scale. I feel like I’ve gotten a lot of wrongful criticism. I have kept appointments mine, and I stand for what I have done on The Farm. I do not understand what I have done which may qualify cheating, says Magnhild.

– But the positive message I get from known and unknown outweighs everything negative that has come, she adds.

Children reported her

Magnhild reveals that there were kids who signed her on the competition.

– They said I should join it, since they believed that I came to do this, says Magnhild.

See the video of the final party here:

See all videos from this year’s The Farm:

Close

– Magnus’ ladies must go through sister filter

11 views

Bortført boy reunited with mother after four years

11 views

Kona known hardly Finn Olav again

538 Views

The farm-Daniel had decided to die with gay secret

3 views

The farm-Daniel had decided to die with gay secret

3277 views

Olav Harald: Going to have much contact with Magnhild

133 views

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment