Wednesday, November 12, 2014

- I will not spend the night at him – Seher

“The Farm” -Find refuse to use finale party to Settle.

SEOGHØR.NO: In Wednesday’s “The Farm”, it became clear that Finn Olav Odde (56) for the third week in a row was selected to the first fight. It resulted in the handsome 56-year-old from Orland in Sør-Trøndelag and one of the other participants, Ørjan Hult (25), made “kindling” of the newly created smoke house, which was part of this week’s weekly assignments.

– We found out that we would smash smoke house because of the choice he did. We were ready to help Olav to get a new finale knife if he chose a girl fight, but he did the no. We troublefree week his mission, but I must stress that we destroyed the smoke house because there was we ourselves who had built it, says Finn to Seoghør.no.



– He envies me

The relationship between Olav and Finn have in recent weeks evolved to become worse and worse. Even think this week’s first fight, he was again elected to fight simply because he is a horrible big competitor for Olav.

Finn Olav odd, reidar second Grøset

In single combat: Finn Olav Odde (right) finally beat challenger Reidar André Grøset (back) in ax throwing in Sunday’s episode of “The Farm” on TV 2. TV 2

– I think he’s terrified of me. I also think there is a lot of jealousy involved, he envies me. Olav see how much I can and how I manage to get me the people on the farm. But I have not asked him. It is certainly clear that he wants me out before finaleuka.

Earlier Wednesday said the two fighting cocks to Seoghør.no that none of them has any need to ask the other to apologize for the last weeks war of words between them. It can have dramatic consequences associated with participants’ big finale party in Oslo, held in approximately two weeks.



– Not applicable talking to him

– I can not wait the finale party, I but it would be nice if Olav initiated a chat before that time. I will not spend the whole evening to talk about this. At the party we will have fun, so I think that Olaf should be adult enough to contact me, says, “The Farm” -deltageren.

56-year-old has Seoghør.no previously stated that he is unsure whether he will get on the finale party, fearing that Olaf should fire away from his wife.

– Have you decided that you arrive at the party anyway?

– Yes, I’m going to the party. But there is no question for me to talk to him if we do not get sorted out this in advance. That’s enough, now it’s his turn to take the initiative, he acknowledges.

Olav is not particularly keen to comment on “The Farm” -konkurrentens initiatives.

– I has never been neither frightened, envious or jealous of someone inside the farm. Find their actions and statements today will speak for themselves, he says to Seoghør.no.

Next “The Farm” episode you see on TV 2 Sunday at 20:00.

ALSO READ: – I do not talk to a psychologist

12 November 2014 – 10:39 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment