Friday, October 3, 2014

8 things celebrities would have heard about themselves – Page2

(Page2): Most people probably joined by Maria Mena’s reaction to “Good Evening, Norway” contacted her via manager Rune Lem where they asked for a comment about her relationship with Espen Lind.

“.. the last time it has almost become public knowledge that the couple has been together. <> Nothing is more beautiful than when two people find love,” it said in inquiry TV 2 program.

The problem was, according to Maria Mena, she met Espen Lind twice. And she responded to the insistent tone that the two were actually together in the email.

MARIA Mena’s response to Good Evening Norway’s statement and Espen Lind’s response now goes from strength to strength in social media.

Paul Weaver / Monstasje / Instagram

On Instagram she wrote Dear @ espenlind_i follow “good evening Norway” we are two girlfriends. It is supposedly public knowledge. So I think it’s weird that I did not know about this .. How long have you been my girlfriend really ?! And why did not you say anything about this to me? !!!! dear good night Norway: I do not know who served you this lie. But this is just over! And it’s rude mtp all involved !! (I’ve met espen 2GANG.) Do not listen to gossip! jaja .. I got me at least a good laugh today, So thank you wrote Maria Mena.

The best was yet Espen Lind said:

Cameron Diaz washes her face not only with Evian, sometimes she gets salt water in the well.

All Over Press

Dear Mary (Mena). Sorry that it came too quickly you that we are together, I just sort of do not know how I should tell it. Which nysingel guy over 40 with a limited social scope, I felt that I had shot the canary when you and I got together a little while ago (Good Evening Norway has about date). I see now that maybe I should let you know our relationship, it was a bit silly that you would find out via the media, he wrote.

They are not the only ones who have tackled unfounded rumors about himself with elegance and humor.

1. Patrick Stewart to be erroneous “outet”

Patrick Stewart let out a supportive message to the actress Ellen Page after she stood out as a lesbian. The Guardian, however, misunderstood and thought he joined the ranks gays.

Stewart married last year with jazz singer Sunny OZELL and says he has many male friends.

– Well Guardian, it was the a nice change, I woke certainly not up to the news that I was dead, he tweeted.

The Guardian lay flat for misunderstanding.

READ MORE : Avis “outet» Star Trek Star

2. – No, I am happy, happy, said Clooney

George Clooney also had to deny rumors that he was gay.

Gabourey SIDIBE at the Golden Globes in January.

K. Inn / Press Line Photos (All Over Press)

When asked about this by Esquire, who had” evidence “in the form of a website wrote that he was” gay, gay, gay, “said Clooney,

– No, I’m gay gay. The third gay – that was pulling it a little too far, he said. As is well known, he married recently with Amal Amaluddin. And gay means happy in English.

3. Cameron Diaz washes only face with Evian water

– No dear, there are so many other water brands I can use! Sa Diaz with humor about the tough reputation.

4. Golden Globe for Best Tweet

No, this is not a rumor, but getting shot well down its critics in a better way than “Precious” star Gabourey Sidibe as she was named the one and the other on the red carpet Golden Globe.

To the chagrin of gay but everywhere, George Clooney denied rumors That he was a homosexual. In an interview with Esquire, They Showed Clooney a website That called him “gay, gay, gay.” Clooney joked: “No, I’m gay, gay. The third gay-that was pushing it. “

5. James Blunts epic tweets

And when we are at it we have to just name James Blunt, artist, people love to hate. But Blunt played Twitter harassment over to his half when he began to catch up with humorous coin.

READ MORE: This man was the best on Twitter in 2013

6. Beyonce’s mother affair

Beyonce poses with their awards. She has sung with them for yourself.

All Over Press

– I heard a rumor that it was Michelle sang vocals on the last album because she allegedly had an affair with my mother.

And that my mother ordered me to let Michelle sing.

7. Keith Richards has replaced all their blood

This should have taken place at a secret location in Switzerland and because he has been addicted to heroin .

– Someone asked me how I was pure, and I was so damn tired of that question, so I made up a story, Keith Richards has said in several interviews

8. Walt Disney is frozen somewhere

There has long been a rumor that Walt Disney has let himself freeze and then be resurrected when the technology has come so far. But those who work in the cemetery Forest Lawn is 100 percent sure that he is buried there, writes Weird Worm.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment