Sunday, October 5, 2014

- It’s still hard for me to accept – Seher

“The Farm” -deltageren reveals deep secret on TV.

SEOGHØR.NO: Wednesday became clear that Daniel Godo (22) for the second time in two weeks must be out in single combat in this fall’s “The Farm”. But it is not only duel that gets attention in Sunday’s episode.

In the program he reveals the fact that he is gay.



– I just had to say it

The last week, many people have speculated that it’s a romance brewing between Daniel and Charlotte Thøgersen (25). Great attention was thus Daniel when he in Sunday’s episode told the housemates that he is gay.

– How was it for you to rise up in this way – on TV

– I felt it was the right time to come forward now. I have kept the secret to myself for so long, and felt that it was right to come out with it now, says Sunnmøre frank.

He admits he spent a long time before he dared to tell the others about their orientation.

– I said to Charlotte quite early on that I had something I wanted to say to her, but I would not say it until week four or five. I found it very difficult to talk about. Finally, in week two, I thought I just had to say it.



– Figured it when I was 18

For Seoghør.no says “The Farm” -Daniel that he has finally learned to accept himself, but that he is still struggling a bit.

– I do not know if it has dawned on me yet even. I have long thought that I might be gay, but then I started meeting guys when I was about 18, that’s when I realized that this works. It was quite natural for me to be with boys. But it was hard to accept. The user I’m still a long time, he says to Seoghør.no.

“The Farm” you see on TV 2 Sunday at 20:00.

ALSO READ: – I could never stabbed her in the back

5th October 2014 – 10:12

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment