Friday, October 10, 2014

Dance the adventure may be over for Andre Villa (32) – VG

Motocross musher is knocked out by a stomach virus, which is in danger of putting an end to “Shall We Dance” -deltagelsen his.

André Villa is one of seven participants is left of “Shall We Dance”. Saturday is the new round deflection, but it stands Villa in danger of being missed.

– I have horrible like to be on Saturday, but it looks very bleak. I’ve barely been able to train because of a stomach virus, and I just hope that the next few hours makes me feel good and that I will be cured in time, says André Villa to VG via TV2 press contact Christoffer Solstad Steen.

Solstad Steen hopes Villa will be ready, but explains the tough rules if he had to sign waiver due to illness.

– If it turns out that Villa can not be set on Saturday, he will automatically be out of the race, Solstad says Steen.

Villa have been out in the harsher weather earlier. Earlier this fall, he told VG about a dramatic accident in 2011 that led to broken pelvis in three places and femoral fracture.

– This is the nastiest crash I’ve had in my career. When I was in the air, I thought it was my last seconds. It was like this down from heaven, says Villa of the accident, he said in the interview.

Last week was the comedian Zahid Ali who had to leave the parquet in “Shall We Dance . “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment