Monday, October 13, 2014

- Happier now than before I was in the “Quest for Love” – ​​Seher

Monica had to go home from the farm, but says she is better off now than before.

SEOGHØR.NO: Monday to farmer Knut Erik Ulltveit- (36) send home one of her three suitors in TV 2 program “The search for love “.

chose Monica Bakke Lund, who had to travel home from Gjerstad municipality in Aust-Agder.

– It may sound a bit strange, but I’m actually become happier after I was with the “Quest for Love”, even though it went as it went. I have blown up some boundaries and dared more than I have previously done. So I regret nothing that I was in the program, she says to Seoghør.no.

She was not surprised that she had to go home from the farm, and was not too disappointed Knut Erik’s decision.

– It is clear that I would probably want to be in anymore. I went into wholehearted pursuit of the greatest there is, and was very open. But I felt like I was standing a little sidelined in the courtyard week. So in a way it was quite okay that I had to go home.



Monica Bakke Lund, Siri Bjellerås, Knut Erik Ulltveitm, Tove Michelle Vøllestad

TO CONTINUE: While Monica Bakke Lund (left) had home made Siri Bjellerås and Tove Michelle Vøllestad be on the farm to Knut Erik Ulltveit-. TV 2


Ground Lund says she is not bitter about Knut Erik and have great respect for the choice he had to make.

– I certainly wish him luck and hope he finds love.

Although the suitor has remained quiet after she had to return home from the farm, and says she is still single.

– I have kept me sheltered and not made so much out of me after the program. And then there’s a little scary to jump into something like that for a few years as single, she tells Seoghør.no.

“Quest for Love” shipped Mondays at 20:00 on TV 2

ALSO READ: – I noticed early on that the chemistry was not right

13 October 2014 – 21:00

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment