Thursday, October 9, 2014

- I’ve got some tips from him – Seher

“Idol Junior” -Current Ida surface strainers she has no talent.

SEOGHØR.NO Wednesday was the premiere of the very first end of season av ‘Idol Junior “, IDA surface (28) as program manager.

Previously, we sett her in ‘Summertime’ and ‘Prosjekt Perfect’, but nervene was extra present when she was to lead the new programet.

The sjarmerende girlie innrømmer she asked ‘Idol’ -programleder Stian Blipp about tips and tricks before she gikk the fire.

Idol 2014 Semi-final 3

EXPERIENCED: Stian Blipp has turn itself into an experienced program manager, and rays of skjermen in Idol. Tor Gunnar Berland / Stella Pictures

– He has Gitt meg tips, I have the host litt on him since. Stian has a screenplay he also. He financing that you should really consider what you’re financing. It should really come innenfra and it should not be noe noen have said you should si. So I try å Tenke on when I write the script for Idol Junior, I must say it, says Ida surface in radioprogramet ‘breakfast show’ on NRJ.

– Not enough coal for the children

– It is annoying å bli compared with Blipp. He is so forbanna nice. He will be one of my forbilder. We looked at the usual Idol for litt ago and tenkte I to swear father, I have to be improved.

Stian Blipp is a more experienced program manager enn Ida interface, and 28-grain of innrømmer to sjalusien absolutt is to present.



GJENGEN Ida interface with Junior Idol judges.

– I have vurdert litt poisoning or sånne methods. I’ll take meg even in y sit y look at Idol håpe he strainers mistake, says Ida laughter least.

Blipp is kjent for its ‘Shake it Out’ -seanser on Idol, where he and the participants dance ellevilt on stage. I also calling briljerer he with his beatbox-ferdigheter and Ida fort or that it just Legger noe less press on her.

– Everyone has hosted for me. They say: “Huh, it is you, you must have your own Greie sånn as Stian have ‘. But I have no talent, and that is not something which shall be done. And the children skjønner not that I am the program manager, they do not think it is enough coal, spøker interface.

Watch program on onsdager at 20:00 on TV 2

LES ALSO: -That extra bra I won the meg lady reach

October 9, 2014 – 11:44

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment