Saturday, October 11, 2014

Tone Damli (26) about sex harassment. – Kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): Last week it published a post about Tone Damli (26) at Vålerenga fan club’s website klanen.no, which featured artist from Sogndal in a very crass ordlag.

The crude post was shared quickly on social media before it was removed, published again, and later removed for good. The author then also let out an apology.



– Have not read the

But even if the post has been read and shared by many, do not tone Damli even much about the incident.

– I have not read it, and I care not so much about it, she says to Dagbladet, and continues:

– It is stupid and pity PSSC is this focus, but I am adult enough to handle it.

It was in connection with the first final broadcast of “Idol” last night at Chateau Neuf in Oslo Dagbladet spoke with the artist. She says it’s fun to be back in the saddle where she has been on ‘Idol’ scenes.

– It is very exciting to be here again. It’s here the exciting things happening, and it feels incredibly good, she says.

There was Tilla Gaasø who was voted out of the competition last night.



– You know where I’d spent the

This year’s “Idol” has a new twist, where the judges once during the season can put your foot down if an entrant they believe should be voted print.

– I like the new dispute, it does give us a little more power. I know where I’d used that power last year in any case, she says, referring to when Atrid Smeplass was unexpectedly voted out in last year’s season.

– Do you feel a responsibility for the finalists?

– Yes, I do it. I’ve grown fond of them all, she says.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment