Sunday, October 12, 2014

- I was shocked when I saw it on TV – Seher

Sun-Maja Otterstadstølen feel incredibly misunderstood by the other “The Farm” -deltagerne, and the television audience.

SEOGHØR.NO: Sunday night was the Sun-Maja Otterstadstølen (20) who had to leave the farm in “The Farm” on TV 2, Wednesday after she was elected to the first fight of her friend Charlotte Thøgersen (25).

In the past week at “The Farm” has been a lot of tears between Sol and Charlotte, but having broken out of the reality competition says Sol to Seoghør. no she does not hold grudges for weekly farmer.

– There is absolutely no bad feelings between us now, and in retrospect I see that she was under a lot of pressure. It’s very strange to have seen this drama on TV now, but TV2 has received with all the puzzle pieces, it’s nice to see that it has been properly prepared, says Sol to Seoghør.no today.

But the 20-year-old reveals that she however was shocked when she saw the week’s second drama on the TV screen, as she was not aware that there was some intrigue.



misunderstood: 20-year-old feels that the other participants have misunderstood her attitude, and she says she does not know the way back on TV. Tor Lindseth

Shocked and hurt

This week, one namely see more participants regret greatly that Sun would only work in the potato fields rather than contribute to other tasks.

Opposite Seoghør.no emphasizes Sun that she only did that farmer Charlotte would.

– I was shocked when I saw it on TV, it was very hurtful. The situation is sick misunderstood among participants, no one mentioned anything to me. Charlotte asked me to do it, and I worked myself to death for several days in the potato field. I chose to work for Charlotte, in spite of what she had done to me, explaining Sol fervently.

The cute 20-year-old says it’s really sucks when Norwegian TV viewers sit online and says she “do not do a shit.”

She thinks it’s silly that the elderly “The Farm” -gården, which she believes manipulated Charlotte to choose her as the first fight, whispering and giggling behind her back.

– They could also have confronted me with it. And the TV does not my version at all, it’s a shame because I had a completely different view of the situation, says Sol facing Seoghør.no.

She says she would like to told the other participants their version today, because she finds it uncomfortable that they have got the impression from her that she did not recognize.

– Also, it is completely pointless, “The Farm” is after all just a TV show, commenting Sol humorous.

– Did Stine was easier than she was

In the end it was not the potato harvest, but the tug of war, who sent Sol-Maja Otterstadstølen out of “The Farm”.



TOUGH OPPONENT: Stine Sørum gave Sol more resistance than she had thought ahead in tug of war, and other giant had to be left at “The Farm” -gården when Sun traveled. Tor Lindseth

For Seoghør.no she says that she chose Stine Sørum (30) to the second fight because she knew that the opponent came to choosing tug of war.

– I thought we were about as heavy and just as strong, but she really was several pounds heavier than me. I think we were actually quite smooth in strength, since I managed to hold out so long. But when she entered all its weight, I realized that I did not stand a chance.

Sun admits it was miserable to lose there and then, since she is a very competitive person. In retrospect, she slightly regretted that she did not choose Malin (21) or Alina Vassnes (24), although the two sisters have a separate alliance.

– At the same time, I wanted the tug of war, it is so cool !, states Sol facing Seoghør.no.

ALSO READ: Is this the beginning of time klein recommend interview?

12 October 2014 – 10:08 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment