Tuesday, October 7, 2014

- I was completely burnt out – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): In 2010, the British artist and “X-Factor” -dommeren Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (31) hit by the severe tropical diseases malaria.

It would take several weeks before the 31-year-old, who became infected during a visit Tanzania, were aware of the diagnosis.

Blown

Only when she collapsed twice in one day, during a photo shoot and center in an “X-Factor” -audition, it was raised the alarm.

The star was later admitted to hospital, where she was diagnosed with fluid in the lungs, suggesting that it has the most deadly form. At one point she was told that she had 24 hours to live.

Nevertheless chose the famous artist returning to the spotlight just one month after the collapse.

When she went back to work as “X-Factor” judge, 31-year-old went on a bang.

– I was completely ding burned out, and should have taken more care when it came to calm down. I was sick, and instead of taking me off, so I just thought, ‘No, no, I’m going back to work, “says Fernandez-Versini to the Sunday Mirror.



Needed more ro

The star admitted to the newspaper that same year she took in over his head after the very public infidelity scandal with ex-husband Ashley Cole, at a time when she really needed to recover.

– I needed time to grow in peace and quiet. Being away gave me the opportunity to enjoy the simple things in life, like playing with my dogs Buster and Coco, she says.

In the last year shocked Fernandez-Versini an entire nation when she showed off her new tattoo grants, a huge rose tattoo visible on most of the pop star buttocks and back.

Later she explained that it was malaria outbreak that caused her to lie under hook.

– After the illness, I realized that life is actually all too short. Therefore I made a list of things I wanted to do before I die, and the tattoo was one of them, she lit the talk show host Graham Norton.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment