Sunday, October 5, 2014

- I just thought, “Now I have realized that I have to say it” – Seher

The repatriated “The Farm” -deltageren about romance-speculation. Sunday he stood as a homosexual.

SEOGHØR.NO: In Sunday’s “The Farm”, it became clear that there is Daniel Godo (22) must leave the farm of Li rod in Hedmark, after the youngsters lost duel against Magnus Melkeraaen (28). Two duel in as many weeks was thus too much for the usually quite so cheerful 22-year-old.

Daniel did not take the defeat especially hard.

– I was prepared and it was insofar sure I was going to lose. I was really ready to break, so it felt really good. The worst was the moment where the others cheered that Magnus was going back on the farm, I must admit that was a little bitter, telling the repatriated “The Farm” -deltageren to Seoghør.no.



– I just had to say it

The last week, many people have speculated that it’s a romance brewing between Daniel and Charlotte Thøgersen (25). Great attention was thus Daniel when he in Sunday’s episode told the housemates that he is gay.

Sun gave Daniel stated that he had been more secure in their sexuality after being acquainted with just Charlotte.

– In what way?

– It’s a little hard to understand at, but I never really fell for her. I just thought, “Now I have realized that I have to say it.”

– Insanely happy

He admits he spent a long time before he dared to tell the others about their sexual orientation.

– I said to Charlotte quite early on that I had something I wanted to say to her, but I would not say it until week four or five. I found it very difficult to talk about. Finally, in week two, I thought I just had to say it.

– What was the reaction to Charlotte, do you?

– She was insanely happy! This made sense for them, and I think they thought it was fun, he said.

The farm next episode you see on TV 2 Monday at 21.40.

ALSO READ: – I could never stabbed her in the back

5th October 2014 – 10:07 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment