Sunday, October 12, 2014

- I do not smile just to smile – Page2

(Page2): Many people were shocked when it was known that the former angry blogger Linnea Myhre would participate in this year’s “Shall We Dance”, and the first applications could almost seem as if she was as shocked myself.

ALSO READ: – It would be wrong if I went ahead

Smiled not enough

The judges gave feedback constantly that she was not smiling enough and that she did not give enough of themselves. Despite the fact that it took time for Linnea to open up in front of television cameras, she starts now reaping positive feedback from the judges.

– It looks like you’re smiling all the way in from the heart. It is great to look at, when Trine Dehli Cleve after Saturday’s dance performance.

ALSO READ: Asked by a cry of distress

Will not go home

Linnea Myhre is very clear that she not want to go home just yet. In fact, she has been afraid of being sent home since the first dance training.

– I’m starting to feel at home in the dance studio. I’m with Alex between five and six hours a day. Then it is clear we are interdependent, says Myhre to Page2.

ALSO READ: Didrik need urgent surgery

And even if the feedback from the judges constantly getting better, she knows that there is much left that she can work with.

– I have probably been better to express feelings and open me up, but I have not been real good at dancing yet, she says.

ALSO READ : Tonight baddest lady

Genuine smile

Life has not always been easy for the former blogger, and a book called “Eternal Sun” she tells us about their past experiences with both eating disorders, depression and anxiety.

LINNEA MYHRE achieved its highest score in Saturday’s Shall We Dance.

Thomas Reisæter, TV 2

Now, however, she crossed several of the boundaries she previously set for themselves, and partly become better at getting in touch with their feelings.

When I dance, it is very much emotion in motion. makes me happy of it, but at the same time I become very sad or frustrated if there is anything I can do. There are some sessions where I just lie on the floor and cry because I do not get it, she says.

It was going to pretend if she is happy and cheerful for the program’s part, however, is something she never could have done.

– It comes naturally to me to smile now. I do not smile just to smile, but when I actually mean it, says Myhre.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment