Thursday, October 9, 2014

- It looks bleak for Saturday – Page2

(Page2): André Villa is one of the seven participants who remain on danseparketten in “Shall We Dance?”

But now it can look dark motorcross rider.

– I’ve barely been able to train because of a stomach virus, and I just hope that the next few hours makes me feel good and that I will be cured in time, says André Villa VG.

Press contact for the program Christoffer Solstad Steen says that he asks not, he’s out of the race for good.

– If it turns out that Villa can not be set on Saturday, he will automatically be out of the race, he said. Last week was the comedian Zahid Ali who drew the shortest straw and unfortunately had to leave the parquet.

– I have horrible like to be on Saturday, but it looks very bleak, says motorcross rider by Steen.

Many of the participants in “Shall We Dance?”‘ve Already dropped many kilos due to the hard training, but motorcross run Villa has just gone down the muscle mass he told Page2.

– I’m getting weaker, and I’ve got a smaller torso. I dance between four and five hours daily, but it builds no muscles, he said to Page2 just a few days ago.

André Villa with girlfriend Rachel Nordtømme.

Thomas Reisæter TV 2

When we talked to Villa he is still positive about the dance and he thought that the dance was “good for the body and soul “

Then we hope only Villa is ready for Saturday and issues from” Shall We Dance? “please read on Page2.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment