Monday, October 6, 2014

Idol finalist has resigned – Page2

(Page2): Stine Jacobsen was one of 10 that fit in the “Idol” Final before the weekend.

But after going into the tank, pull herself now from talent program. The reason is that she will not lise school.

– This has been an incredibly tough decision. I had the crazy fun so far in the competition and had been looking forward to experience the final rounds. After careful consideration, I have however decided that I will not be able to combine ‘Idol’ -deltakelsen with schooling and school means a lot to me right now. My school has been benevolent to try to arrange for it to go, and I hoped for the longest time that I would be able to get both, says Stine Jakobsen to TV 2

19- year-old had received much praise from the judges.

– I get one freeze after another. You sing in a completely different way than everyone else does in this competition, said Damli Tone Aaberge according to the channel.

Deputy Communications Director Bjarne Laastad stated that TV2 think it is an adult choice. Who replaces Stine Jakobsen becomes clear shortly.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment