Monday, September 5, 2016

Broke down in tears after being sent home in Quest for Love – TV 2

In tonight’s episode of The Hunt should this year’s four farmers choose with him six out of ten suitors each that they wanted to take with them on after speed date.

After the traditional quest-flower ceremony was therefore number needed journey home disappointed after not got a bloom of his chosen pawn.

– A crappy feeling

Frier Chatrine Siglen did not hide that she was disappointed not to be chosen with further by farmer Martin Vaagsæter.

– It’s a crappy feeling, of course. But I was not really prepared for it. So there was really no shock. I think speed date went very badly, she admits.



Should other dater

Neither Auduns ØYGARD suitor, Gunn Elisabeth Dahlen, one hides disappointment.

– Now there is a slight discharge after going and been excited all day. But while there is little good that the election was now. Now it is in a way completed then I put it behind me, she says.

She still seems optimistic about the future.

– My job ahead will be to find your dream man somewhere else . I can go on some other dating, she says optimistically.



Missed dream man

Tina Karlsvik got no flower during the ceremony with his chosen farmer Sondre Stubrud. Soon afterwards she takes it all easy, but admits that the reaction might come later.

– Right now I have it very good. But maybe I’ll get a bang on the car ride home. I went maybe miss a handsome guy with a nice courtyard and good elbow, she said.



A short time

Amalie Tjøstheim was not selected on by her lover farmer, Martin. She believes that short time on speed rate had an impact on the election.

– It’s boring to smoke now. We had the only five minutes and show it on, then anything can happen. It’s difficult for him also to choose. It is very boring, I could always liked to get to know him, she says openly.



Breaking into tears

Line Karlsen had originally made other plans before speed rate with farmer Axel Tobias Sanderud. She can not hold back the tears etterå have been sent home.

– I dropped a trip to Krakow a week to either meet him. I felt it was important, so it was a bit harsh. But that’s it, she says clearly disappointed.

Ann Karin Rodrigues also admit that tears came when she would take leave.

– I did not know if I should get a more sad expression than to stand there and smile when you do not get a flower. When I said goodbye to those I have become very familiar with it came a few tears, she reveals.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment