Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Desta Marie Beeder slutter i TV 2 – Seher

– I have accepted a very exciting job offers.

SEOGHØR.NO: TV2′s popular weatherman Desta Marie Beed (27) has decided to quit the channel.

It confirms Desta Marie yourself to TV2.no.

Weatherman – who has been employed by TV2 in five and a half years, says she has accepted a job with the company Vimond, including working with video technology for TV 2 Sumo .

– This is so fresh that it is not determined in detail what to do, but I’m going to work with sales and marketing nationally and internationally, says Desta Marie TV2.no.

Earlier this year married Desta Marie with her boyfriend Boris Klyve, whom she met at work in TV 2.

See interview with Desta Marie and several other TV 2 celebrities from this year fall festival in Bergen:

They first met at a job fest in June 2013. Desta Marie had heard about this Boris, but thought then that it concerned a winding machine on TV2 sport!

– Boris works with channel Premier League broadcasts. During a trip to Tuscany, which involved an entire TV 2-gang, also had this Boris picked out team and fixed things. When I met him this June evening, I could see that he was not a machine!

– In recent years, things really fell into place for me. I have nice, good and positive people around me that inspires me and makes me feel good. I feel safer on myself than ever before, she has previously said to the magazine.





pOPULAR weatherman: Desta Marie beed has been a popular weatherman on TV 2. NTB scanpix

READ ALSO: TV2 Deest married

7. september 2016 – 11:25

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment