Friday, September 30, 2016

Charlotte broke out of the Top Model – Page2

(PAGE2): It was the Norwegian Charlotte who had to thank for himself in tonight’s “Top Model”.

also Read: Top Model-Charlotte had enough of the bullying and evil thoughts: – I’ve never felt more sexy, vibrant and happy than now.

this Week’s task was twofold. Just over half of the girls would take pictures floating in the water and the rest would take pictures as the femme fatale.

Already, just after the fotoshooten thought Charlotte that she came to break out.

I’m pretty sure that it is I that go. When you go from to be a model to be a liquid pudding into the water, so you need to out, she said in the episode.

also Read: 15 things you probably never knew about the Top Model.

Charlotte came far in Top Model, but eventually had to leave the competition.

- Went straight down the drain

To Page2, she explains that she was unhappy with the last day of the photo shoot.

- The last shoot went straight down the drain and went from “Top Model” to the “Top Toad”. I laugh so much at the thought of the image I ended up with. To lie and float in the water with the sun as the blender, the wind that makes eyes water and in addition with your ears under water is not only just to relate to, ” she says, and continues:

I realized with a time when shoot mine was finished that I was the one who came to break out this week and that it was not something to mull over since I just knew it.

In the beginning it seemed to her it was painful to think that she probably would have to go home, but she managed eventually to be positive.

I cried a few tears after the shoot, and after it was there a bit of irritation and then laughter and fun, ” she says.

Critical to the programme

She is, however, not only positive to the way the challenges were added up.

Even though I have had it is great fun and experienced something quite out of the ordinary, so I have to admit that the very organization of the program and how things were done and certain is strange and unfair in my eyes, ” she says.

She points out that the participants several times was split up in two groups, where each group received each task. In today’s program, several of the girls on this and thought that it was unfair.

Different conditions

Charlotte group was to take pictures while they floated in the water, and it was not an easy task.

“We had to relate to the strong sun, and it was so sharp that I was told to lie down and float on your back and look up not managed other than to squint his eyes up with narrow eyes at the photographer,” she says.

The second group would take the images as the femme fatale, and this mean Charlotte was a far easier task.

- They got to stand on the ground, which in itself gives you a better starting point to promote a look and an attitude. They also got to stand inside a dark tunnel in a building with zero sun and wind, ” she says.

The Norwegian Top Model-participants (f.v.): Linda Selmoni, Martine Halvorsen, Charlotte Bø, judge Janka Polliani, Guro Many, Benedicte Haugaard and Jannie Gefle.

FIVE

Happy for the opportunity

despite the irritation, she’ll see back at the time in “Top Model” with much joy.

- Anyway I am so grateful that I got to be with, and that I got to be a part of changing modellbransjen, ” she says.

After that she busts out of the competition, she has received a lot of feedback from people, and it touches her.

I’m so glad I got the opportunity to be a role model for young girls and adult women out there and contribute to show that if one only learns to love their body as it is, one can achieve and do everything, ” she says.

do not

Even though she is out of the “Top Model” , she hopes that people will continue to follow her.

I have absolutely not intend to give me as a model and to stand on and work hard to get where I want in life. I’m going to take one day at a time also we get to see how things go. Nothing is more exciting than not knowing what awaits around the next corner, ” says Charlotte.

you Will read several cases from Page2? Like us on Facebook!

Promotion with annonselenker

Promotion with annonselenker

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment