Friday, April 17, 2015

- I do not care much – Seoghør.no

Friday fills Robert Stoltenberg 50 years.

SEOGHØR.NO: He has contributed with entertainment to the people for many years, including in programs “Borettslaget” and “Entertainment department.”

Friday fills actor and humorist Robert Stoltenberg 50 years, what he does not believe is a huge issue.

For VG tells Stoltenberg that he enjoys keeping fit, but that he was not exaggerating when it comes to training .

– I exercise circuit training and jogging two to three times a week, but I’m not training junkie. I live perfectly normal healthy, I think. But I worry a lot and you are not any younger of it, he says the newspaper.

The case continues below.


Robert Stoltenberg, Christian Grønvold

THE GREAT HAPPINESS FEELING: Stoltenberg has been with her boyfriend Christian Grønvold in soon 26 years. He describes the infatuation that one of the big happiness emotions in life. Oddvar Walle Jensen, Look and Listen

50th anniversary shall nevertheless celebrated, although Stoltenberg holds details of the celebration itself. But the probability is high that her boyfriend, Christian Grønvold will join in the fun.

– I was with my girlfriend for almost 26 years ago. It was a great thing. I think you will experience the great feeling of happiness few times in life, and it was one of those times I really have experienced great happiness, he said.

Stoltenberg has long remained faithful to NRK .

While many of the state channel veterans have changed grazing and switched channel has Stoltenberg still the same place. Why it has been so, he is not quite sure.

– I have not thought so awful lot of. It has probably only been like that, an old habit. But I think it’s nice to be in NRK, I have worked here for many years. The main thing is to hold on to what they think is funny, and I’ve always felt well taken care of here, so I see no immediate reason to quit. Really not, he has previously said to Seoghør.no.

ALSO READ: – It is easier to be Narvestad than myself

17. April 2015 – 7:04 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment