Sunday, April 19, 2015

Clarkson had mistakenly diagnosed with cancer two days before the racket – VG

Jeremy Clarkson (56) shall have received an erroneous diagnosis of cancer just days before the scuffle in March.

The former “Top Gear” -programlederen believes that doctors told him that he probably had cancer just days before the racket, which he attacked a manufacturer from the popular motorsports program, writes the Associated Press.

In the column he writes for the Sunday Times describes Clarkson’s state of mind in the days before the scuffle on March 4 and says that the putative later erroneous diagnosis failed to dampen the desire to work.

– Two days before the commotion said my doctor clearly assume that one cool on the tongue was probably cancer and that I had to get checked it instantly. But I could not do it. We were caught in a “Top Gear” -series. And “Top Gear” always came first, says Clarkson to The Sunday Times.

The diagnosis turned out to be erroneous, but it was still not an easy message to get, admits broadcaster.

– It is the most stressful day I’ve had in my 27 years at the BBC. It was incredibly stressful, everything went wrong and so … But all have stressful days, and they manage to cope with it better than I did, says Clarkson.

It was in March it became known that the BBC fired the popular broadcaster after he producer Oisin Tymon, and exposed him for a 30 minutes long tirade.

VG Plus: “Top Gear” inch thread was superstars: Good for 640 million

Clarkson acknowledge the gap that there is no way back to ” Top Gear “for him.

” I have lost my baby. But I’ll make a new one. I do not know who the other parent gets, or how the baby gets, but I can no longer sit and organize photo albums mine “he writes, according to AP.

For the first time since racket told 54-year-old that he was going to miss the program in a column in the British tabloid The Sun.

– Thank thanks to all who have written to me and told how much you’re going to miss me at “Top Gear.” It’s still not as much as I will miss being there, he wrote.

Coming to Norway

But a flash of light is there for the Norwegian fans who will see Clarkson – in June takes him Richard Hammond and James May Stavanger to keep the show “Clarkson, Hammond & amp; May LIVE. “

The date of the shows are set to 19, 20 and 21 June.

They stated in the press release that those who have tickets for the postponed shows have valid tickets to the three new. Emphasis new tickets for sale on April 28.



LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment