Wednesday, April 15, 2015

- Impossible to get rid of grief – kjendis.no

In October last year experienced Tore Skoglund (67) from NRK “You will hear a lot” nightmare. Oldest Son Jørn-Christian Skoglund died of an aggressive cancer.

– It goes in troughs

Now open Skoglund about the bad times. Although grief will not relinquish, he gets good support of his family.

– I have a very nice family.

– It’s more than me mourn. My wife, the wife of Jørn-Christian and their children, drill Per-Carsten and his family – all these held me up. It goes still in the wave valleys, I am completely aware that it is absolutely impossible to get rid of sorrow. You just have to try to learn to cope and live with it, he says to Here and Now.



Should walked before him

Self Tore experienced much illness, but always come back on their feet. Therefore he thought that it was unfair that his son got the disease, and not himself.

– It was even more absurd.

– I had thought that I should walk long before him. So I immediately thought: “It is I who should have had this disease and not you.” There I said to Jorn, and was told to shut up. He was an incredible man, he says to Here and Now.



– Fantastic game glow

– I am both proud and impressed Jørn-Christians amazing fighting glow. His strength and optimism also provides us other family forces to tackle the nightmare that has befallen us, he said.

Jørn-Christian Skoglund was editor and CEO of the media company iTromsø.

– It is unspeakably sad to see into the editor office today, see that editor seat remains empty and knowing that Jørn-Christian never going to put in it again, wrote Itromsø editor Jonny Hansen eulogy over 41-year-old.

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment