Monday, April 27, 2015

- It rejoice not helping others – Seoghør.no

“Snåsa Man” Joralf Gjerstad have often wondered why he got his skills.

SEOGHØR.NO: It gets personal when “Snåsa Man” Joralf Gjerstad (89) speaks out in TVNorge program “Built Doctor» Monday night.

In the program we meet the popular healer at home on Snåsa in Trøndelag. From the conservatory in his home tells Joralf about its properties and how it goes to when he should help others.

– When there is someone who asks if I can help to find someone, or get information about something as I’m sitting here with the image I shall have to find the person or what they are looking for. Sometimes I can see it immediately, but most often I see nothing. It’s hard to explain how it happens, telling Gjerstad in the program.

He also says that he does not feel any joy to say yes to help.

– When I get told to look for things, I feel that I must say yes. But I rejoice myself. On the contrary. I have speculated many times on why exactly I should get the property that I have.

The case continues below.


Snåsa man

NO PERSONAL PLEASURE: Joralf tells the program Built doctor that he did not get some personal pleasure of saying yes to helping others. TVNorge


In younger age it happened that the Gjerstad saw something while attending festive layers. It could abruptly change your mood, and several times he felt that he could not help but go home.

– I’ve been to a party and suddenly I see some things. It has meant that I have been forced to go home. I remember one who said: “It is strange, Joralf, that when we are having fun then you go home.” I never said why, but I had to go home. I’d rather be alone. Into forests and mountains. Where did I get the best and where I got most excited. Among crowd I was nothing. I was small, I did not fit there, he says in the program.

“Built Doctor” is broadcast from Monday at 22.00 on TVNorge.

Joralf gjerstad Snåsa man.

SPEAKS OUT: Snåsa man tells about life in TVNorge program Built doctor. NTB Scanpix


ALSO READ: – I was psychic At seven

27 April 2015 – 2:50 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment