Sunday, April 26, 2015

Now she has a new boyfriend – Seher

Lene Alexandra has found happiness with industry leader Henriette Green.

SEOGHØR.NO: Lene Alexandra has a past that glamor and became earnest known as she attended Robinsonekspedisjonen in 2004. Three years later she came out with the song “My Boobs Are Okay”.

Since then the blonde conducted a breast reduction, passed victorious “Shall We Dance”, written a book and been personal trainer.

Øien has apparently been single since her split from ex-boyfriend, Børge Kraft Pettersen, but now the super fit 33-year-old again found happiness; with industry leader Henriette Green (46).

– Now I love me and become a cohabitant, writes Øien on his blog .

PR -ansvarlig Marte Schei, confirming to See and Hear the couple is in a happy relationship.

The case continues below.


Shall We Dance

VIOLATION: Lene Alexandra was with Børge Kraft Pettersen just over a year before the two went apart in 2013. Now she has found happiness with 46 years old Henriette. Stella Pictures

– Love means everything to me. I am a hopeless romantic who is most happy when I can experience the deep love, writes the former reality contestant on.

Øien brags his new partner into the clouds and reveals that Henriette has four S-one she “always wanted”: Kind, sporty, smart and sexy.

– Love makes me strong. I know that I am more myself than ever. The daring to show vulnerability above another human so that we can complement each other and merge into one is incredibly beautiful. Together we are stronger, says the blonde in the post.

It may seem that the lovebirds have kept their relationship secret since last October, when Øien changed civilian its status to “In a relationship” . The time she would not comment on anything beyond that she was very much in love.

ALSO READ: She was a stranger daughter for many years

26. April 2015 – 1:25 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment