Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lene Alexandra has a new girlfriend – VG

On his blog writes Lene Alexandra (33) that she has been cohabiting with the recognized industry leader Henriette Green (46).

Lene Alexandra PR Manager Marte Schei confirms relationship with VG.

– Lene is in a happy relationship with Henriette. Otherwise refer to the blog, says Schei VG.

In addition, the pair to say the following:

– It was love at first sight. I feel privileged to have met Lene. She is unique, writes Henriette Green in a message to VG.



– In harmony

Lene Alexandra writes:

– Love gives me strength. I feel free, in harmony and more myself than ever, writes Øien.

Lene Alexandra, who previously had several relationships with men, has now gone into a relationship with industry top Henriette Green (external link).

33-year-old, who started his career with participation in the reality program Robinson, and later won “Shall We Dance” in 2008 have been previously exposed to many rumors about various dating relationship.

Secretive in October

In October last year wrote Øien on its Facebook page that she was “in a relationship” but was very secretive about who the chosen were:

– I can confirm that I’m in a relationship. I am very much in love and happy right now. More than that I do not want to elaborate, saying Øien VG at the time.

Most famous is Lene Alexandra perhaps for the song “My Boobs Are OK” that was on her debut album in 2008.

Lene Alexandra

(Track) My Boobs Are OK (Original) / My Boobs Are OK

In recent days, however, she changed her image, removed silicone implants, trained as a personal trainer and released the book “Good enough!”.

This she writes on the blog

Now Lene Alexandra found happiness with Henriette. This, she writes about her new boyfriend on his blog today:

“I’ve spent a lot of time to philosophize and reflect on my values ​​and what matters to me. What makes me happy? What I burn for? What gives me energy?

Love means EVERYTHING to me. I am a hopeless romantic who is most happy when I can experience the deep love.

Now I have fallen in love and been cohabiting. Love makes me strong. I know that I am more myself than ever. The daring to show vulnerability above another human so that we can complement each other and merge into one is incredibly beautiful. Together we are stronger. “

This message let Lene Alexandra on Instagram early today:

She writes that Henriette has the” four S-One »Lene Alexandra wanted. She is kind, sporty, smart and sexy, writes 33-year-old.

On Facebook, she has morning hours written “Some of you were curious about who my roommate is. I’ve written a bit about love and my dear diamond on my blog “ and ” I love Henriette Green. “

& lt; p & gt; cohabitants: P & # xE5; his blog, Lene-Alexandra & # xD8; nec (33) wrote that she has f & # xE5; tt a new roommate and kj & # xE6; reste named Henriette Gr & # XF8; nn (46). VG f & # xE5; tt permission & # xE5; use the images. & lt; / p & gt;

cohabitants: On his blog, Lene Alexandra-Øien (33) written that she has got a new roommate and boyfriend named Henriette Green (46). VG has received permission to use the images.

Photo: PRIVATE

Renowned business leader

Lene Alexandra new roommate is a recognized industry leader. She is 46 years and a lawyer at the University of Oslo and has an MBA from BI. Until last July, she was head of the politics and public affairs in First House.

From June 1 joins her in the same type of position in the arch rival Geelmuyden Kiese (GK). It is almost ten months ago Green disappeared out of work in First House.

– It is no coincidence that I’ve been away so long. I gave myself a half years Sabbath. There I recommend everyone to do. Take half a year off without thinking about the next job. It has been the best investment I have made for myself, says Henriette Green in an interview with Dagens Næringsliv earlier this week.

In the same interview in DN she says also more why she chose to take time off for a period:

– The reason I joined acted primarily about a crisis on private front. I was separated from a woman I had been with in practice all my adult life. When it ended, I was physically and mentally exhausted and it went beyond my whole life – also job. In August last year, I sat alone for the first time since the 20s. There was a significantly tougher transition than I had thought, says Green.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment