Sunday, April 26, 2015

She is Lene Alex Andreas new girlfriend and roommate – Page2

(page2): Lene Alexandra (33) and Henriette Green (46) have been cohabiting.

– I confirm that Lene Alexandra and Henriette Green is in a relationship, but beyond that we refer to what they write on the blog, says manager Alexandra Øien Marte Schei to Page2.

On the blog writes Lene Alexandra that love means everything to her, and that she is a hopeless romantic who is happily off the deep love.

– Now I love me and become partner. Love makes me strong. I know that I am more myself than ever. The daring and show sensitivity to another person so that we can complement each other and merge into one is incredibly beautiful. Together we are stronger, writes the former singing star on the blog.

Lene Alexandra became known in 2004, through the TV 3 its program, Robinsonekspedisjonen. Her career took yet not completely before she came with the single “My Boobs Are OK”.

In 2007, she spoke for the first time on his biseskeuelle orientation. One year later she removed silicone tits, and wrote on her blog that she had no particular orientation.

In 2012, she was ready for the wedding with his then girlfriend Børge Kraft Pedersen, but the relationship ended before they married. Now she Henriette Green, who according to Dagens Næringsliv will take up a new job at Geelmuyden Kiese as lecturer in politics and public affairs on June 1.

About his new girlfriend writes Øien following: “My dear, they have four S’s I’ve wanted me: S – Kind, S – Sporty S – Smart and S – Sexy.”

Were you engaged in this issue? Like us on Facebook to get the tip on several similar cases!

Shopping with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment